Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I had a little play with MY Key on my 2020 spec Fiesta ST3

Today I went and did a bit of shopping and notice that track mode was missing from the mode switch as well as I could only put my stereo upto 14

It was saying it was limited by My Key.

Does anyone know how I can unpair My Key?

Thanks

·
"Race Red Owner"
6,662 Posts
If say you lend your car to someone else, you can set the speed limit, radio volume etc. :)
... Or when you put you car in for warranty work and one of the techies takes it for a test drive at 20 mph over the speed limit and driving it like he stole it from cold oil start......... after enquiring if the car had a tracker :nope:

·
"Race Red Owner"
6,662 Posts
@Gedi If you go to the manual or easier still open up the ford app, go to owners manual and type in "My Key" it will bring up everything you can do (there is a specific section for the ST) from setting speed limit to audio volume plus some that are automatically locked out such as fuel low level indicator coming on earlier to locking out some driving modes.

·
Registered
325 Posts
@Gedi If you go to the manual or easier still open up the ford app, go to owners manual and type in "My Key" it will bring up everything you can do (there is a specific section for the ST) from setting speed limit to audio volume plus some that are automatically locked out such as fuel low level indicator coming on earlier to locking out some driving modes.
Thanks, I'll have a look at the Manual

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.