Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just brought my 2nd st :D had a frozen white with ott stripes and blue stripes (blue). This time gone for a St500 pick it up on friday so i will get some pictures up. it feels nice to be back :D any1 got some nice mod ideas for an st500?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hi mate, congrats on the ST500 and welcome to the black crew

My personal advise would be the usual tidying up of wiper etc and concentrate on performance as looks are
hot.

Ryan

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha yer lee im defo going to do that this time. just a couple of questions. yano the badge at the back shud it say st or st500 and should there be a badge inside to so which number outta 500 it is?? like 5/500 ??

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Hi Scott - if its the ST500 -o the rear right hand side should have ST500 Badge Fiesta on the left
Dash board should have badge between dash centre vents 1/500 red n silver

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yer it only has an st badge on the back and no badge but in the insurance it comes up as a st 500 and its from a ford dealership and they say it is?? is there any other way to make sure that it is a 500??

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Check the original purchase receipt mate, should be on there.

As for mods, I've got an RS splitter as have a couple of others which looks really good...obviously lowered. Few guys & girls have sprayed the plastics and tinted rear windows!

There's not an awful lot to do exterior wise imo!

Congrats on the 500 though.

Jack

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yer ive got some spax springs and some spray paint and the windows r tinted alrdy and want to get some of the wind deflectors and thats it for the outside. The plans is to throw a SC in there Asap. tempted to just get the credit card out and do it hahaha but gna leave it a couple of months and get a full exhaust first cuz got a k&n filter alrdy in the garage so just leave it like the for a few months and see how im feeling haha

Can u buy them badges for the interior and exterior again because i think they may of just been takin off. will have a proper look when i pic her up :D

·
Registered
860 Posts
don't buy the bits. hassle ford. They shouldn't be supplying a car without bits missing.

Carbon rings inside, badge between the two vents and st500 on the back. i think thats it. PM CoJack as he has a 500

Don't pick up the car till you've checked everything that should go on there.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
The car will also have full heated leather,carbon surround on the radio...

If your gona charge,make sure you have at least a full exhaust and 60mm tb....then power will be around 265bhp.also get the boost upgrade that I have.loads better...

Glad your back mate!Good to see your gobs follow up with the plans you had before ;)

Lee

1 - 20 of 25 Posts