Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello everyone! Just a message to let you all know that myself and Sean Taylor (Duratec190) have become the new South Scotland Reps!

Most of you will already probably know us!
But for those that don't know us, we're both located in Ayrshire, We have both been members on this site for well over a year and attend most of the south scotland meets and events!

We plan on bringing this region back up to scratch ..like the way most of you will remember it was
with regular meets, rollin road days, and organised meets at the fast ford and performance ford days at crail and knockhill. We want to introduce newbies to these meets and events as days out like crail raceway are great fun!

To help make this region great again, we need good ideas and suggestions from all you members! Any one with any ideas for meets etc please DO NOT be shy to put your ideas forward!

To start putting names to cars etc it would be helpful if everyone could post up their real names, colours of car, mods, side stripes or no side stripes etc!

I'll start us off,,,

My names Craig Connell, Im 20 and ive got a Performance blue facelift fiesta st with eibach springs, side stripes, quaife diff, helix clutch, cossie cams, full milltek, 60mm tb, piperx and a jamsport 185 map
...it also has a supercharger ready to be fitted this weekend, and like all of the cars mods it will be sean taylor that is installing the whole supercharger kit!!
...pending the map and oil arrives on time! ..miy car unfortunately also has a broken drivers wing mirror
lol! It will be sorted soon though!

Sorry for the huuge post!

Cheers

Craig

·
Registered
480 Posts
As craig said above we hope to turn this region back around to the high standard it used to be

we intend to arrange atleast 1 Rolling Road day a year, Crail twice a year, Knockhill and the odd pub lunch/night out

Anyway my name is Sean Taylor, I have a Frozen White ST, Black wheels, AP Coilovers, Brembo's, K&N 57i, Milltek 4-1 mani, decat + cat-back, Cosworth 200spec cams, Jam-Sport Remap

·
Registered
51 Posts
awryt guys names stuart collins drive a colorado red fiesta st with side stripes and white st500 decal on front not much mods done so far exhaust system in next month though and cams aswell. currenty just have k&n 57i , eibach , full st tailored ludflaps , and magnecore ht leads. any questions guys just ask away

·
Registered
813 Posts
Good stuff lads! Glad to see someone has taken it on, I'm Paul Hunter performance blue facelift no stripes, full milltek n sports cat, cams and I the process of sorting my ds with Jamsport 185 map. Lowered on eibach springs, black painted plastics.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Congradulations lads

,my name is scott byers from airdrie got a facelift performance blue naked fez, mods so far is decat and induction kit, got a jamsport190 map and cams waiting to go on and looking to finish off the exhaust soon aswell

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good stuff boys
....lets get this party started!!

Alright so my names Stuart Brady...from Catrine and I drive a performance blue Fiesta ST with white side & OTT stripes

Currently running 163bhp with a Milltek cat-back system and K&N 57i induction kit.

Its been lowered on Eibach springs, RS style rear de-fuser, plastics painted gloss black, white powder-coated wheels and centres, red callipers and probably a few other bits and bobs I've missed.

See ye on Sunday folks...and Craig, your taking me out a spin if that chargers fitted!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
nice one guys .

my names marc evans (Keiths big bro) from Falkirk, got a frozen White FST with side stripes, only got a p/x filter and lowered on eibach springs. seriously thinking about a pumaspeed 190 kit but I'm hoping anyone could give me their opinions on the kit ( preferably if u have this kit on your st). hoping to also get a set of ATS 15" rims like them off the st cup cars at k'hill ( if any1 can help me source them, it's bn a nightmare lol)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Congrtas to you's both sure you will do the SS proud. Since everyone is introducing themselves I will too

Peter Barnet, ped St I have a facelift diamond White looks yellow next to the frozen White. Have black wheels plastics and a mk1 focus RS splitter. Not much done power wise got a k&n miltek flexi and a sportex cat back, yes it's a cheepo but it's pops like mad oh and a baby seat in the front for the wee man. Hope to meet you all again soon

Ped

·
Registered
432 Posts
wooo craig n sean doin the rep position will be good
not on this so much anymore but im sure you will both keep me upto date with meets etc anyways

im charlotte now drive a focus st - got a good few mods which sean taylor also fitted would highly reccomend him
look forward to getting back into the car scene with some meets etc.​

1 - 15 of 15 Posts