Fiesta ST Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Hi all :bye:

After 10 years I have decided that it is time for me to step down from my role on the forum.

I'm not going to bore you all with a long goodbye, but I would like to thank you all for making these last 10 years huge fun for me. I have loved (almost) every minute of it.

I would like to give special thanks to all of you past and present that have selflessly volunteered as Administrators, Staff and Regional Representatives and Amanda for, well, just being Amanda.

When Jim and Scott sold the forums there was a lot of understandable concerns about what will happen next, and I am proud to have helped steer the process and ensure that the sites continued to thrive.

I am not disappearing completely, in fact next week I will be back in a new guise to tell you about a hobby of mine, one that could help you all pay for those mods that you want.

Rich

·
Super Moderator
23,524 Posts
Echo what I have already said, Rich. Wasn't expecting it, but was going to happen one day. Thanks again :cheers:

·
Legend
1,507 Posts
Good luck Rich.

Kudos for putting in 10 years of your time, some of which probably felt more like a job.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Should I post the list of mods I want you to pay for here? :lmao:

Thank you for all the years you've put in the Rich, top work! :cheers:

·
"Race Red Owner"
6,534 Posts
As to all those who take on a managing role within sites like this thank you all. @Rich Sorry to hear your leaving this role but good luck now as a normal member and i am intrigued to here of this future project....

:bow: :drink: :clap:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thank you for all the work you have put in Rich, I haven't been around for that long but it doesn't take long to see how your devotion to the forum pays off.

I am interested in this hobby of yours though.... :nice:

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
10 years is a seriously impressive feat in any role.

Thanks for everything in the last two years of my membership :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
"Look on every exit as being as entrance somewhere else" - Sounds so true here.

From the time I've been on here and the communication I've had with you Rich, been nothing but pleasure. All the best with the future plans and now's the time to get out on the golf course!

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts