Fiesta ST Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Adjusted the meth injection settings today , as I’m now running 1.5bar of boost instead of 1.9 bar

got the injection starting at 8psi and max spray at 23 psi

topped up the tank too

I couldn’t be happier with the EP exhaust on the car which meads I’ve a milltek non res race looking for a new home now
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Gas Automotive exterior

Grey Camera accessory Camera lens Bumper Cameras & optics

Automotive tire Wood Fender Gas Motor vehicle

Liquid Fluid Drinkware Finger Cylinder

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior

Vehicle Gear shift Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
To get control over the boost pressure I had to remove my turbosmart plumb back mechanical valve and use a oem valve , the ecu can upen the valve to help control pressure… I didn’t know this

I wasn’t too happy about having the oem plastic valve on the car , so took advantage of the Xmas deals and picked up a turbosmart EM electronic recirc valve . Sounds amazing! Pleanty of flutter from the S280 at low boost and the ecu can still open the valve if needed

if anyone is thinking about the EM valves , get 1.Couldn’t be happier with it

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The ebc floating disks are about spent now so going to place an order for some replacements this week

fitted a sight glass to the meth tank so I don’t have to keep opening the top to check it , it’s using quite a bit more with the new s280 turbo setup

also added a lufi gauge from spark plug Steve
Seems like a good bit of kit with the alarms set for high temps and shift lights
Automotive lighting Gas Audio equipment Circuit component Cameras & optics

Plant Speedometer Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Light

21 - 24 of 24 Posts