Fiesta ST Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did do mate but they wouldn't tell me. They said send an email and they will forward it on so i said forget it. To be honest i haven't ever experienced such bad service as i have had with JS the last few months.

·
Registered
554 Posts
WHat are you trying to do? Have they fudged up something you bought off them and you are gonna try and fix it yourself?

You are being a bit ambiguous with us, so its fair to say I'm dubious as to why you'd want the information without some light being shed on the situation.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm trying my hardest to get my darton sleeves fitted in my block with top quality work thats all. I have questions i want to ask as would anyone handing over that much cash. JS can offer the price but wont answer my questions, they said email so i email and still nothing. All i want is a chat with the person that will actualy be doing the work. Two months back i asked JS for a qoute on some head work they told me the price, i enqired to what parts would be used and heard nothing back after many emails and calls. I have had my head work done elsewhere and still not had that reply.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Seems fair enough, if you are spending loads of cash then you want to know what's what.

I'd be more inclined to give JS a miss and try another Ford tuner. Why not email Cosworth?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hehe every one will find out soon enough the spec and theres plenty of pictures to follow as iv pretty much got all the bits for my build. Theres afew that might no what I'm going on about

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Wings - Dont keep me waitng,Let me Into this secret

Whilst on the subject of Jamspsort - I ordered some bit's Tuesday of last Week and promised they would be with me on Thursday,one parcel turned up but Im still waiting for another....Why only send one Item out when both where In stock and going to the same Address..?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
sounds like some serious work dude! jamsport are prob busy fitting chargers followed by internals the week after

i know AET turbos have a few cnc machines and could surly offer advice. ask for james hanks and he'll be able to sort you out as they do 99% of things themselves.

hope you get it sorted, keep us updated

Dave

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Just ring them fella
Its on my list tomorrow, ive sent 4 emails (all the same content) asking for an update, nothing.

I even posted on their face book page politely asking for a reply and update and it was deleted

Another member on here is in exactly the same place for the same item

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.