Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all just bought fiesta ST pre facelift model, got the half leather seats with red in the middle, so first mods gonna be red door stripes and powder coat black wheels with red pinstripe

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello and welcome to the club enjoy the ST mods sound good
thanks people, could anyone also tell me what induction kit works best on these? also after an aftermarket exhaust but nothing ridiculus just something that you can notice when you put your foot down?

thanks

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Nice purchase mate,Look's tidy.Your plan's sound good aswell

As for a Induction Kit everyone tend's to go with the K&N 57i however In a recent Test they came out the worst.Personally I would go with either the K&N Typhoon,GGR CAIS,Pipercross Foam Filter or the Mountine CAIS.As for a Exhaust Mongoose,Piper,Miltek,Mountune,Cobra
are all good.Replace the Flexi Pipe & Get a Induction to free up some extra BHP as there very restrictive from standard

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
not in this test here they did not. I love my K&N but feel free to choose which ever you like , I am sure you will see a noticable improvement whichever one you get.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Intresting,But that wasn't ths test I read.

I struggle to believe that you get 11BHP from an Open Induction Kit....There's load's to choose from It's up to you really

1 - 7 of 7 Posts