Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Just bought my fiesta ST, 2007 (56reg), 48k, full service history in silver minus the decals paid 5.5k with long MOT (no advisories) and tax.

Its coming with x4 brand new top range tyres and the tracking is being done by ford tomorrow before i pick it up at 5

The car is in pristine condition not a mark on it really tidy example, very happy with it.

It took me quite a while to find the right car for me, having previously owned a mk 5 zetec s, i was looking for something with more power and went in the direction of a cliosport or ST and after testing quite a few i found that the ST was a much nicer place to be (in my opinion lol).

I know i am sacrificing some power in opting for the ST but i just felt much more confident in the ford over the renault.

Anyway i will get some picks up soon and show it off lol, will sit on it as it is for a few weeks and then think about any changes i might make (might get the side decals added not sure yet).

Have already been on mountune website lol, i can see this getting out of control.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Congrats on your purchase mate, sounds like you've bagged yourself a bargain. Def agree, I found the interior on the ST was put together better and designed better!

Sounds like you've got the modding bug already, Mountune or Jamsport are the ways to go! Good luck buddy

Jack

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on your purchase mate, sounds like you've bagged yourself a bargain. Def agree, I found the interior on the ST was put together better and designed better!

Sounds like you've got the modding bug already, Mountune or Jamsport are the ways to go! Good luck buddy

Jack
Cheers mate i will put some pics up this weekend when i give it a good valet and break out the HD wax

Gutted that im 12hrs( days and nights) all week lol

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Welcome along to the club mate got to agree with you on the move from MK5 ZS. i did the same and the clio was just to pound shop inside for my liking where i spend most of my time lol.

There is more poke to get from the ST though so enjoy modding mate and owner ship of what sounds like a cracking car indeed

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi i bought my st 5 days ago and i had a clio 172 before it, the st is much better quality, lookin ,but not as much poke in it than the clio. but good choice mate i luv the st!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts