Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Ford Fiesta ST2 MP215
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone else has used JW racing and what experience you have had with them?
Currently I am really struggling, placed an order last Monday, no response at all until I send a fairly annoyed email on Friday. Then get told one part is in stock but nothing will get sent until the other part is (too much to ask to have sent that information when I ordered? Or even put that item as out of stock on the website?)
Anyway, get promised the first item will be here this week, I even phoned to tell them to cancel the other item, but as yet no dispatch notice, nothing. Is customer service a thing of the past?
Considering the hefty postage costs, I would have expected better.....currently giving them the benefit of doubt, but my patience is wearing thin......never had this happen before with any retailer!

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
Just wanted to see if anyone else has used JW racing and what experience you have had with them?
Currently I am really struggling, placed an order last Monday, no response at all until I send a fairly annoyed email on Friday. Then get told one part is in stock but nothing will get sent until the other part is (too much to ask to have sent that information when I ordered? Or even put that item as out of stock on the website?)
Anyway, get promised the first item will be here this week, I even phoned to tell them to cancel the other item, but as yet no dispatch notice, nothing. Is customer service a thing of the past?
Considering the hefty postage costs, I would have expected better.....currently giving them the benefit of doubt, but my patience is wearing thin......never had this happen before with any retailer!
I have used them and they were absolutely fine. They are a small outfit though.

My order was probably quite simple... Only one item and it's in stock.

Not sure what else to suggest. How did you pay?

·
Registered
Ford Fiesta ST2 MP215
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did assume they are a small company, hence why I have been patient with them, luckily I paid via my Paypal so I can request a refund that way if needed.
I just don't get how a retailer is ok with taking money, yet not supplying anything. I can only assume that the promise of receiving the in stock item by tomorrow is now not happening.
I will wait to ensure nothing arrives tomorrow, but then open a dispute case with Paypal to get a full refund

·
Registered
Ford Fiesta ST2 MP215
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The lip spoiler arrived!!! woohoo!, just need to push them next week for a refund on the other item

1 - 5 of 5 Posts