Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically im looking for people to play league of legends with (If anyone lol)

Also looking for a challenge on black ops, I join games and make kids leave. Its boring

Think you have some skills add me on Xbox Live - DJayzere

Cheers

·
Registered
595 Posts
haha my gf plays L O L,i think its
lol.
shes quiet famous on the gaming scene.
she was the polish champion at quake3 or 4?profesional gaming,had some kind of team and worked for creative labs presenting games and stuff on stage (like at E3 etc)
i foolishly had her a one on one coz im pretty good at shooters haha.
she doesnt shoot you,she shoots where she knows your gunna be haha,pretty epic to see her in action.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
id offer but im not that good at it. just enjoy sniping mostly. add me if you want though mate. names 'fiesta jester'

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Most people think LoL is
because it requires smart thinking
It is one of them games you either love or hate, i just got bored of leveling on games to be overtaken by unemployed people :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
haha my gf plays L O L,i think its
lol.
shes quiet famous on the gaming scene.
she was the polish champion at quake3 or 4?profesional gaming,had some kind of team and worked for creative labs presenting games and stuff on stage (like at E3 etc)
i foolishly had her a one on one coz im pretty good at shooters haha.
she doesnt shoot you,she shoots where she knows your gunna be haha,pretty epic to see her in action.
Damn I wish there were girl gamers like your gf around here! It's pretty impossible to find a woman who loves gaming as much as I do.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Haha yeah I was pretty shocked when I learned the cool things about her tbh.
shes polish which is good coz shes different obviously to any exs in many ways,
she has an american accent when speaking english (from watching movies learning english) which is cool as I like american things,
shes into drifting and jap cars lol,a hardcore gamer and loves co op with me,and is far better then me too lol,
she likes drum n bass,likes helping with mods on the car,doesnt like football,can fix and build pc's,and hack stuff etc..
im waiting for the catch tbh,maybe ill wake up one morning and find an axe in my head or somthing,ive heard they psyco biitches them polish girls haha

·
Registered
595 Posts
I hate football tho so its good for me lol.
she can drink anyone under the table too being polish haha,tho I have to keep her away from stella coz she gets violent lmao.
wot else,oh she
loves cleaning and cooking/looking after me lol,its the girls job in poland to do all this but I do help if she lets me coz I gotta say I dont agree with that tbh.
Not that EVERY girl ive been out with was crap but they deffinitly seem to be a different breed to english girls tbh lol.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
haha my fiancé plays Black Ops with me and she's quite good. She bankrupted me with a tomahawk on a wager match when I was top! lol livid!

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
None left,they all over here hahaha

Count yourselves lucky lads! My gf hides my controller from me, what a sicko!

[/quote]

defense is the best form of attack so hide the chocolate from her - you will soon have your controller back

·
Registered
554 Posts
My ex used to call me during matches of CoD, and she would talk about absolutely nothing at all that was important.

Then she would get mad when I didn't answer because I was concentrating so hard, and I hadn't taken in anything she had said.

Now I am single and don't have that problem

Although a girl I was seeing is major into Black Ops, I still play her online, its hilarious listening to the blokes all confused and worried that there is a girl in their game. They just don't know what to do, all self confidence goes right out the window, replaced with stuttering and murmurs! LOL.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts