·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive tire Automotive design Comfort Black Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Rectangle Luggage and bags Bag Comfort Personal luxury car

Removed from my car. The car has been stood a while so the seats are a bit dusty but will clean up nicely. Both heated seats work fine as do the tilt and slide mechanisms

£350

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

All this stuff needs to go too so if anyone needs anything then let me know. I’d rather it went to a good home than in the bin

·
Premium Member
2006 ST150
140 Posts
Hi mate, with all the trims tou looking to sell in one go for are any bits up for grabs? My drivers side door card has a section that's cracked

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m not bothered either way mate. If you want the drivers door card you’re more than welcome to look through the parts and take what you want or need

edited to add: basically a breaker near me said he will have the lot but I’d rather it went to good homes to help people out than get next to nothing for it but then people who need bits have to pay over the odds. So if there’s something you need come and get it.

·
Premium Member
2006 ST150
140 Posts
OK I might just need one small section from it. If it is small are you willing to post if I pay? I'm in East Sussex

·
Premium Member
2006 ST150
140 Posts
Nice one, its been bugging me for ages being damaged! let me know how much and can either transfer or use PayPal.

·
Premium Member
2006 ST150
140 Posts
Cheers bud, unless you are anywhere near Bournemouth as driving down there next week!

·
Premium Member
2005, MK6 ST150 (pre face lift )
314 Posts
Hi Marwood,
I know its not very exciting, but I need these bits if they are in that pile

Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust Vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

Handbrake surround.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel

Gear lever surround, not the top bit, the bit with the vents in it.
I'm planning a phone mount to screw into the ns footwell so want the gear lever panel in case it all goes horribly wrong.
message me what you want for it and I'll send cash.
Ta.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts