Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
No experience with Apex, the vast majority go with Eibachs on here with some others going for Spax. Not sure on how difficult they are to fit and it also depends on if you have the tools required to compress the springs etc.

Chris

·
Registered
242 Posts
they not to bad to fit aslong as youve got all the correct tools took me around 6 hours but most of that was messing around with seized strut top mounts but not to bad altogether

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Apex suck, you need to get Eibach's.

Note, that it is in no way based on experience with Apex (for all I know they could be the best thing since sliced bread). But I will likely conveniently have some Eibach's for sale pretty soon...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Haha, cool.

Well my coilovers should be arriving today, but it may be a week or so before I get round to having them fitted. But I'll drop you a message when I've got them for sale.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
As said ^ Must Spring's are all the same TBH,People on here normall go for Eibach's or Spax with the occasional having the like's of Weitec Etc.

As for fitting them,I would only recommend doing this Is you have some machanical knowledge and tool's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts