Fiesta ST Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Been using ebay ones for years, no issue.

Not that I use the satnav, but useful if my phone dies and can't use Waze

·
"Race Red Owner"
6,534 Posts
@Dan DC Just be aware though sometime these maps can be a backward step depending on where you live so don't be too hasty getting rid of you previous memory card... I updated mine on my old car and then suddenly one of the speed warning signs for 300m of 30 limit inside a 60 NSL area disappeared! Especially bad as this little zone is a Lincolnshire police's favourite cash cow so much so no matter how fast you are going they will only ever give you a fine and 3 points as they know you are likely to pay rather than going to court to dispute the half covered signs and lack of warnings prior to entry......

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Dan DC Just be aware though sometime these maps can be a backward step depending on where you live so don't be too hasty getting rid of you previous memory card... I updated mine on my old car and then suddenly one of the speed warning signs for 300m of 30 limit inside a 60 NSL area disappeared! Especially bad as this little zone is a Lincolnshire police's favourite cash cow so much so no matter how fast you are going they will only ever give you a fine and 3 points as they know you are likely to pay rather than going to court to dispute the half covered signs and lack of warnings prior to entry......
My car takes me a completely different way to santa pod or silverstone cant remember which, but adds an extra 45min to the journey :dry: :laughing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts