Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked the car up on Saturday after just over 2 years with the ST, loved the ST to bits and it will be missed but you have to move on eventually i guess.

Decided to go for a Reanult Clio 197 R27 F1 edition in Nimbus, really nice car to drive, i personally do love it haha. Already fitted a HID kit and painted the front renault badge, Just need to debadge the clio on the rear and paint the rear renault badge black. The cup spoiler is also being painted sometime next week so need to get that fitted.

Well a few pictures:

All comments welcome

Thanks for Looking

Matt

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That colour....is stunning!! Looks smart matt, hope you enjoy it
Thanks a lot matey

Look at the fat arse its got lol. Looks excellent Matt, really nice colour and glad you're happy with it
I know its so much wider than an ST, you dont realise properly until you see them in person

Thanks a lot though buddy

Matt

·
Registered
500 Posts
I was just thinking what a fat rear end it had!! very nice mate... love all the new top end renault range. looks great! I think that rear splitter would look awesome in gloss black! nice car!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just thinking what a fat rear end it had!! very nice mate... love all the new top end renault range. looks great! I think that rear splitter would look awesome in gloss black! nice car!
I know matey, They are all a lot better, not the old plasticy renaults

Yea been thinking that myself as the new clio 200's have it in gloss black

Matt

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
First off...that colour is sexual! Really nice!!

I do like these,look awesome! The need some sort of tail pipe though like the 200's to finish it off....

Very nice car few touches and it will be a beaut...like the spoiler etc..

Going in the right direction mate,nice car/colour

Lee

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First off...that colour is sexual! Really nice!!

I do like these,look awesome! The need some sort of tail pipe though like the 200's to finish it off....

Very nice car few touches and it will be a beaut...like the spoiler etc..

Going in the right direction mate,nice car/colour

Lee
Thanks a lot mate

Yea im just going to source some exhaust tips first just to neaten it up, then its having a custom exhaust made so should all be sorted soon

Matt

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Nice and congrats, but owning a Renault in South Africa is a BIG no no. Hope you enjoy her.
Thanks matey, whys that in south Africa then??

Matt

[/quote]

Parts availability is a serious problem and Renault SA are VERY VERY expensive with services/maintenance.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice and congrats, but owning a Renault in South Africa is a BIG no no. Hope you enjoy her.

Matt

[/quote]

Parts availability is a serious problem and Renault SA are VERY VERY expensive with services/maintenance.
[/quote]

Ahh right, thats interesting that mate, they dont seem too bad over here

Matt

·
Registered
554 Posts

Matt

[/quote]

[/quote]

Coupled with the typical French reliabilty (or lack thereof), not a cheap car to have in SA.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
I know a guy with one of these,it was all cammed up with a exhaust and stuff 220bhp n/a!!

It was awesome but now it's being powered by rotrex
,nearly finished..

Deffo nice car,your going in the right direction.it's the colour that does me.bloody stunning colour!

My new favourite colour,I think so.

Lee

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Coupled with the typical French reliabilty (or lack thereof), not a cheap car to have in SA.

Fiesta ST 1 = back to dealer about 8/10 times and had over 3k spent on warranty work

Fiesta ST 2 = back to dealer 3 times for warranty work (Ford also lost my key when it went in for a service)

Focus RS mk2 = Went to 2 different dealers with problems,

Now my current car...

Clio 200 = No problems in 8months of ownership and Renault UK are a damn sight more helpful than Ford (or any other manufacture I have dealt with), even when you're buying a 27k car

Anyway, as I said earlier Coatesess, enjoy the car fella.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts