Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts

What's a meet????!!!!

It's all pear shaped I'm afraid
If you wanna hook up then just give Rach, Matt(Hineyho87) or me a shout, we're about the only active members from this region. I'm always up for meets, I'm actually tagging along to an RS Owners Club meet tomorrow.
Try setting one up if you like and see if anyone turns up

·
Registered
344 Posts

What's a meet????!!!!

It's all pear shaped I'm afraid
If you wanna hook up then just give Rach, Matt(Hineyho87) or me a shout, we're about the only active members from this region. I'm always up for meets, I'm actually tagging along to an RS Owners Club meet tomorrow.
Try setting one up if you like and see if anyone turns up
ill deffo be up for meets!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
as steve said im always up for a meet, wont be for a few months now though. There seems a few more people in this area now so hopefully a few more will be happen

Matt

·
Registered
46 Posts
as steve said im always up for a meet, wont be for a few months now though. There seems a few more people in this area now so hopefully a few more will be happen

Matt
I'm pretty new to this club, still finding my way round, from Stoke, would be up for any meets, where are you from in Stoke ?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

Matt
I'm pretty new to this club, still finding my way round, from Stoke, would be up for any meets, where are you from in Stoke ?
[/quote]

Well new house is in baddeley green, but live near leek at moment. Where bouts u from in stoke?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wolstanton, Had my ST for about a month now, just had some reversing sensors put on and having it detailed end of June. Couple of pay days before then and plenty of overtime.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
oh rite, not far then. Wot colour u gone for? u got club stickers? keep seein a few sts around but they all av no clubs stickers.

Plans sound good mate, once im sorted with the house im gonna give mine a good detail, fit eibachs and a full milltek. I cant wait

Matt

·
Registered
46 Posts
oh rite, not far then. Wot colour u gone for? u got club stickers? keep seein a few sts around but they all av no clubs stickers.

Plans sound good mate, once im sorted with the house im gonna give mine a good detail, fit eibachs and a full milltek. I cant wait

Matt
Not sure if you got my last message. Laptop had fit. Gone for red, no stripes. No club stickers yet. Keep meaning to get round to joining the club. Whats the process ? I'm not brill on computers. Are you doing the detailing yourself ? I did loads of searching and ending up booking it into a place in Wrexham. Bit far to go but he's been doing it for 17 years and has a good set up. He owns an ST and an RS and does the shows. Your always a bit worried about having work done hoping he will do a good job. Heard some good feedback though from various forums.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Very nice mate, the best colour!! Yea mine had no stripes on wen i bought it, i felt it looked bit plain so got some side stripes from DMB graphics (and got his Bro in law to fit them). Think he was only in stafford as well.

Erm, think you just click on the club shop link at top of page, then go to membership, then buy the membership for £8.

I havent decided yet, the car has taken a back seat until im sorted with my house. Will prob just end up giving it a proper clean and polish meself as dont think i will be able to justify spending the extra to have it done professionally (will see wot it costs, also dont like others cleaning my car lol)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very nice mate, the best colour!! Yea mine had no stripes on wen i bought it, i felt it looked bit plain so got some side stripes from DMB graphics (and got his Bro in law to fit them). Think he was only in stafford as well.

Erm, think you just click on the club shop link at top of page, then go to membership, then buy the membership for £8.

I havent decided yet, the car has taken a back seat until im sorted with my house. Will prob just end up giving it a proper clean and polish meself as dont think i will be able to justify spending the extra to have it done professionally (will see wot it costs, also dont like others cleaning my car lol)
Didn't really know what detailing was until I joined the club, the paint on my car has a good shine but quite a few swirls. I'm paying £300.00 for a full detail, includes proper cleaning, claying including door shuts,under boot and bonnett and alloys, 3 stage polishing and 2 stage waxing. Once it's back to new going to get it re waxed every 3 months, thats what most people seem to reccomend. Found a good place to get detailing stuff from on industrial estate of Viccy road Fenton.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I wouldnt no if that was good price, as never looked into it lol! My only worry is gettin it rewaxed to not to lose the shine etc. Whats the place called on Viccy road? Is it easy to find (i.e near wickes/focus etc).

Mine is ok for now as the ford garage did a good job when i bought it and then when i cleaned it last time the shampoo i used seem to bring it up nice and shiney!

matt

·
Registered
46 Posts
I wouldnt no if that was good price, as never looked into it lol! My only worry is gettin it rewaxed to not to lose the shine etc. Whats the place called on Viccy road? Is it easy to find (i.e near wickes/focus etc).

Mine is ok for now as the ford garage did a good job when i bought it and then when i cleaned it last time the shampoo i used seem to bring it up nice and shiney!

matt
It's called Autobrite, go down Viccy road from hanley past Subway on your left, then turn left into Fenton Ind Est, think it's Dewsbury Rd, keep on that road , go past Spedding Rd on your left, then it's a new small Ind Est on your left called Fenton Trade Park, the unit is near the bottom on your right hand side. Bit awkward to find, Their tel number is 01782 848 536. Got my buckets, grit guards, mitts, foam lance and alloy wheel cleaner from there. Good stuff. You think once you've bought your car that's it, you never stop spending, there's always something you want.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

matt
It's called Autobrite, go down Viccy road from hanley past Subway on your left, then turn left into Fenton Ind Est, think it's Dewsbury Rd, keep on that road , go past Spedding Rd on your left, then it's a new small Ind Est on your left called Fenton Trade Park, the unit is near the bottom on your right hand side. Bit awkward to find, Their tel number is 01782 848 536. Got my buckets, grit guards, mitts, foam lance and alloy wheel cleaner from there. Good stuff. You think once you've bought your car that's it, you never stop spending, there's always something you want.
[/quote]

cheers mate, will check them out when im sorted with my house.

I know wot u mean, i find some i want to do to my car, do it and am happy, then start the process again lol. Need be more careful with money now as got house to pay for :-(

Matt

·
Registered
46 Posts

matt
[/quote]

cheers mate, will check them out when im sorted with my house.

I know wot u mean, i find some i want to do to my car, do it and am happy, then start the process again lol. Need be more careful with money now as got house to pay for :-(

Matt
[/quote]

Give us a shout next time you have a meet, like a say I'm new to the club, most of the meets seem to be quite far away, but there seems to be a few local members, I'll pick your brains on the mechanics side, you seem to be well up on that side, I haven't got a clue.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts