Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I've just got myself a new job as an IT support engineer. Where i will have to travel around the UK fixing servers and sh%t.

Im worried that i will be putting to much mileage on to my
and it wont hold its value.

My plan was always to get my ST to 200bhp which im just about to be there and need it all fitting at JS.

Do u think i should just keep my st and let the mileage build up, or sell it and get a more reasonable car or just buy another car and use it just for work.

Any advice would be great

Cheers

·
Registered
860 Posts
well done on the new job!

i wouldn't worry too much about loosing money on the mileage, St's aren't worth much at all anymore, so they wont go down massive amounts!

·
Registered
683 Posts
I bought another car for work so I didn't put to many miles on the ST, the only thing with that is I never use the St any more !!!. Think I have averaged 2000 miles a year over the last 3 years..

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
As said above,Mileage doesn't mean much TBH.The value of them are alway's dropping regardless of mileage Etc.

Personally IMO If you could afford to buy a second car then I would get a Diesel and keep the ST and turn It Into a Track Sl*g

·
Registered
345 Posts
As said above,Mileage doesn't mean much TBH.The value of them are alway's dropping regardless of mileage Etc.

Personally IMO If you could afford to buy a second car then I would get a Diesel and keep the ST and turn It Into a Track Sl*g
+1 ooohhhh yeea

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers guys, yeah i was just getting worried about my ST. i wont get rid i guess ill just keep it for some time to come:)

I cant wait to get it to 200BHP. My family were telling me to get rid of it, but the dont understand how much enjoyment i get out of the car. So ill never get rid

1 - 9 of 9 Posts