Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every year the Brighton mini club hosts a show on the recreation ground in Shoreham. this year they are sprouting out and want all kinds of cars at the show

ive been asked personally if STOC would be able to get some cars together and show them off

its on Sunday 31st July, 10am-4pm and its FREE entry!

so far they have 10 classic mini clubs and 10 other car clubs coming, including the Toyota Supra club and Alfa Romeo owners club

linky: http://www.brightonminiclub.co.uk/

the organiser needs numbers ASAP :)M

·
Registered
1 Posts
The aim is to fill the rec with cars - its a big space and raise lots of money for charity.

There will be a show n shine open to any car and daily drivers as opposed to trailered in cars are very welcome.

There will be mini go karts for kids, raffle, tombola, maybe tug of war, burger van, thai noodle bar, ice cream, coffee kiosk, autojumble, trade, a mobile valeting company, RAC, an owl display ! and lots more to be confirmed

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Can i ask how are you friends with that Jordan lad on your FB Burty? He seems a class A tool that needs a smack in the mouth.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
adam, id rather not talk about him on here thanks lol

colm, thanks for joining this, as i know i might not get all the info over

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
My mate who currently has his car in pieces in Poole should have his mini rebuilt by then. I may go down to poole and convoy with him to Brighton... First drive in his mini for 3 years, and it goes to a meet?!?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
so far:

1. Burty
2.Overlag +1 mini......or 2
3. Sparky
4. Dan Griffin (maybe)
5. D.M (maybe)
6. Kreaper (maybe)
7. Westy (maybe)
8. michaeljones (maybe)

come on, lets show the other clubs what a real group of quality cars looks like haha

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
list is updated, thanks for all who can make it, heres hoping the list gets longer and longer

the organiser has so far put us down for a spot for 10 cars, lets make him have to make it bigger!

·
Registered
59 Posts
... just checked this thread again and it's on 31st July, I'm doing a triathlon on that day, had it planned for 7 months, apologies!

What a clown I am.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts