Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
That is amazing given how long people are waiting on their orders.
In fairness the long wait also explains why these cars are available in the first place... they've taken so 'kin long its no wonder many folk have just given up and their orders now appear at dealers.

In the Venn diagram of car acquisitions I'm clearly in a whole separate set so know nothing on PCP pricepoints. But I'm intrigued by seemingly contradictory reactions to £345pcm... is that a 'good' PCP price or a bad one? 🤷🏻

·
Registered
Fiesta ST-2 Mk8
64 Posts
In fairness the long wait also explains why these cars are available in the first place... they've taken so 'kin long its no wonder many folk have just given up and their orders now appear at dealers.

In the Venn diagram of car acquisitions I'm clearly in a whole separate set so know nothing on PCP pricepoints. But I'm intrigued by seemingly contradictory reactions to £345pcm... is that a 'good' PCP price or a bad one? 🤷🏻
I think the idea most folk have with PCP is setting themselves a budget and tweaking their deposit to suit that budget.

I only pay just over £200 p/m for my ST-2 and will be paying a similar figure for my ST-3, based on 12k miles p/yr.

That's going in with a woping great deposit though, which I've accumulated with the equity in my last two Fiestas.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I think the idea most folk have with PCP is setting themselves a budget and tweaking their deposit to suit that budget.

I only pay just over £200 p/m for my ST-2 and will be paying a similar figure for my ST-3, based on 12k miles p/yr.

That's going in with a woping great deposit though, which I've accumulated with the equity in my last two Fiestas.
So £395 for the green st3 is quite expensive in PCP terms then? I know my other half was offered a company lease deal with her work and that sort of money was offering one of those big posh EV Audis.

·
Registered
275 Posts
John Grose Ipswich as showing three ST's in stock, one st2 and two st3, ALL 3 DOOR

Aren’t these only available to those with privilege discount though? 🤔 if they’re not i might ask, but I assume they’ll go on a priv deal

Cancel that, seems they are.
Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Paper

·
Registered
Fiesta ST-2 Mk8
64 Posts
So £395 for the green st3 is quite expensive in PCP terms then? I know my other half was offered a company lease deal with her work and that sort of money was offering one of those big posh EV Audis.
It seems like a lot for a Fiesta and I couldn't justify that amount every month for a car.

I think a lot of people pay in excess of £300p/m for their ST's though.

I think in real terms about every £1000 extra you put into the deposit, it probably knocks about £30p/m off the payments (subject to mileage, term etc).

Thing is, I've built up about £7k of equity in my ST-Line and ST-2 in the time I've had them. But a lot of that is also attibuted to the stupidly high used car prices at the moment.

I'll likely be in a similar position with this new one as well, as the price has already gone up £2k since I ordered it.

·
Registered
2019 Mk8 Fiesta ST-3 Mountune m260
36 Posts
I bought my 2019 ST-3 (with all the options except glass roof) on a 3 year HP for £420 a month with a £5k deposit, so the PCP price you quoted sounds a bit steep, if it is PCP?

Could be down to the current economic situation though..

·
Registered
Fiesta ST-2 Mk8
64 Posts
I bought my 2019 ST-3 (with all the options except glass roof) on a 3 year HP for £420 a month with a £5k deposit, so the PCP price you quoted sounds a bit steep, if it is PCP?

Could be down to the current economic situation though..
I think the car has probably gone up in price by about £5k since then as well. Probably got an ST-3 for about £22k in 2019, whereas it's upto £27k now.

Also APR has gone up from 2.9% to 4.9%.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts