It will have been ordered as the dealer demo, and it will no doubt be VOW, so it'll be part built but just waiting on other parts.. assuming it is actually part built. My dealer has had a few 3 doors come in / coming in that were ordered / allocated as the demos but they've since sold.Ordered an ST3 on 30.12.2021. Had at least 4 build dates for my 3 door version. Eventually a weeka go got told sorry no more 3 doors anymore! Cancelled order, bought a used 19 plate instead. Dealer still trying to convince me could have a demonstrator 3 door once built in August. Why would Ford build a 3 door demonstrator when no one can buy a 3 door new anymore?
Best option for that is for you (or someone else) to ask their sales person to ask Ford for an update on their order, mine has done this on several occasions for other customers of his, and albeit sometimes the answers from Ford aren’t worth your time reading, at least it is an update.We need a person in here who’s working in Cologne and can provide updates 😁👍
That is absolutely insane. Admittedly as far as I know you wouldn’t get the Pan roof, it’s no longer an option on the Fiesta and isn’t getting put on any new builds. There was talk that the spare wheel was causing a delay for some reason 🤷🏻♂️ Completely get why you’ve cancelled. If you want I could put you in touch with my salesman to see if my original order is available? They might be able to change the colour on it. 5 door, (currently) green, b&o with winter pack. Last I heard it was due for build on 31/08.I placed an order for an ST3 5 Door in Magnetic with the Panoramic Roof, Winter Pack, B&O System and the ST Spare Wheel in January 2022. I was told that the estimated delivery date was the end of April 2022.
The dealer called at the start of April and said it would be with them at the end of the month. April came and went and no car arrived.
They called again in May and June saying the war in Ukraine was causing parts issues as some components were made there. Two weeks ago they called me again to say it should be built in August.
Since then I've seen the reports of changes to specification which I raised with the dealer and they couldn't confirm if I'd get the specification that I ordered.
I then came to the hard decision that I'd cancel my order given the delays and they couldn't confirm if I'd get specification that I originally ordered. The dealer understood why I was cancelling and said that they were now "estimating a build date of December 2022, if they have enough bits".