Fiesta ST Forums banner

MK8.5 ORDER UPDATES ONLY

94K views 742 replies 92 participants last post by  TRiBaL 
#1 ·
A new tread regarding the Fiesta MK 8.5.

Feel free to post updates about your order or “rumours” about the Fiesta MK 8.5.

Please stay on topic so the thread doesn’t get shut down!

#50 ·
I wonder how many prefer SYNC 2.5...

I'm glad I took a ST-3 (call name: Ultimate here in Belgium), with SYNC3 over a ST-2 (callname: Plus here in Belgium) with SYNC 2.5

#96 ·
Still no sign of my order from last October being delivered. I narrowly missed the one that Ydna posted on here being transferred to my dealer.

If by some miracle anyone spots another ST3 up for sale within the Evans Halshaw group and lets me know they will have my undying gratitude :D

My dealer informed my that the Hull dealership hadn't made the fact that they had it on their network which I have no way of verifying.

Interesting times

#126 ·
So apparently my car is built but hasn’t been released because it awaits a part. Couldn’t tell me which or when it’ll be ready. I’ve been keeping an eye on Autotrader in case another white 3 door comes up and I’ve noticed the prices have gone up from 26/27k to 29k.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.