Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone placed a new Mk8.5 order in the last couple of weeks, and if so what delivery eta have you been given?

I will be ordering an 8.5, but for various reasons cannot take delivery before June. My dealer is telling me if I order today I will have it in April, so to leave it a couple of months before ordering. I’ve seen some posts on here, and the Facebook pages, where people have been waiting much longer though.

I’m really not sure what to do, if I order now, and start turning them out quickly, and by some miracle it appears in April I will be stuck, however I don’t want to leave the ordering a couple of months and then not end up taking delivery until Christmas, or even 2023! I guess if I don’t end up getting it until 2023 they might have at least added back the missing door/mirror features by then :LOL:

Maybe it would be good to have a new sticky post containing order details, date order placed and date of delivery, might help out a few members, current and new?

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Has anyone placed a new Mk8.5 order in the last couple of weeks, and if so what delivery eta have you been given?

I will be ordering an 8.5, but for various reasons cannot take delivery before June. My dealer is telling me if I order today I will have it in April, so to leave it a couple of months before ordering. I’ve seen some posts on here, and the Facebook pages, where people have been waiting much longer though.

I’m really not sure what to do, if I order now, and start turning them out quickly, and by some miracle it appears in April I will be stuck, however I don’t want to leave the ordering a couple of months and then not end up taking delivery until Christmas, or even 2023! I guess if I don’t end up getting it until 2023 they might have at least added back the missing door/mirror features by then :LOL:

Maybe it would be good to have a new sticky post containing order details, date order placed and date of delivery, might help out a few members, current and new?
Cant you order it now and specify delivery in June?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered my 8.5 in October, just spoke to the dealer and was advised a projected build month of May. I know you asked regarding orders placed in the last few weeks but it might be worth bearing in mind!

·
Premium Member
108 Posts

I ordered my 8.5 in October, just spoke to the dealer and was advised a projected build month of May. I know you asked regarding orders placed in the last few weeks but it might be worth bearing in mind!

I ordered my 8.5 in early December and on 30th Dec got told that my projected build month is May as well, so I'd just put your order in now.. if your dealer is anything like mine, they'll swap your order with someone elses if it's due to come in earlier / later. Mine said that if anyone drops out infront of me with the same / higher spec then he'll contact me and let me decide if I want to have mine delivered earlier or not. Maybe just have the conversation with them, I'd assume they'll be putting orders in for stock anyway and then as people order, matching these stock orders to customers & then ordering more for dealer stock.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After talking to my dealer today I’ve gone ahead and placed my order, current expected lead time is 6-9 months, which for me works perfectly. Now I just have to play the waiting game…

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
I wonder if FMC will do a limited edition of the Mk8.5 and what colour it will be!
I hope so, still waiting for a dark blue edition. It will have to come before the mk9 as that will almost certainly be a 5 door and a hybrid or all electric..

Hope its not like that awful black and gold Puma LE

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
The JPS Capri comes to mind.

Obviously has a massive load of cool over the gold edition Puma.

Has the Puma gold actually been released?
I've not seen anything about it since October ish.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The JPS Capri comes to mind.

Obviously has a massive load of cool over the gold edition Puma.

Has the Puma gold actually been released?
I've not seen anything about it since October ish.
It looks like it‘s available to order, it’s included in the latest price list. I‘m really not a fan personally!

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
I like the rims, if they were 4x108’s I think I’d have them, they would look good on a SilverFox 🤙

1 - 20 of 35 Posts