Fiesta ST Forums banner
201 - 220 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was told on Tuesday that my car was in Holland and the dealer expects me to be picking it up before the end of the month. So if the car is in the UK already I wouldn’t think it would take long to get to the dealership from Dagenham?!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Chance for someone with a fully loaded boundless blue… not a bad price on it either, considering it’s over £27k just for the base model now and this has got winter pack, b&o and pan roof.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Fiesta Mk8.5 order has been confirmed by the Ford dealer and Ford Australia with order number etc....
Due 31/12/22. Keeping my fingers crossed....I suspect this will be the last ship to Oz carrying a small batch of Fists.
Notified that my allocated car wont have the folding mirrors with all the other integrated mirror goodies (as per my current Fiesta ST Mk8 which I purchased 2 years ago), due to ongoing supply issues.
The compensation for this is $250 Master Card (Not what I would call a demonstration of valuing customers / customer loyalty).
Hey mate, congrats on grabbing one of the last - would make for a great entry into the New Year if it arrives in time (good luck!).

Maybe I'm easily pleased but I've personally been pretty stoked with Ford to date, feeling the massive delays and the tech being pulled out due to chip shortages can't really be helped. They gave me a $500 Master Card for the B&O stuff-up at the factory (admittedly token), but got an email yesterday (after having the car since June) offering me the $250 compensation as well which I wasn't expecting. The sales guy honoured the already reduced price I negotiated for the Mk8 I originally ordered despite the price-rise for the 8.5 and gave me a free tank of 98 after I gave him a good review on the post-delivery survey.

Come time for the free "peace of mind" inspection and I had asked for an oil and filter change on top knowing it would cost me. When I picked it up they told me "no charge, welcome to Ford service". Gave me a new-gen Ranger for the day while the ST was being serviced at no cost and told me not to bother filling the tank before I dropped it back. Coming from an i30N where Hyundai service monkeys thrashed my car, damaged it twice and basically told me to go and f*&$ myself when I complained (and Customer Care were no help) dealing with Ford has been a very pleasant surprise.

Hope your car arrives on time, and had a good laugh at your user name 😂. I assume you're in Victoria? Cheers mate.
Joining in with the Aus owners (soon I hope). Managed to jump onto a cancelled order here in WA for a Magnetic Grey ST. Only its showing as a late Jan delivery and a 2023.00 build (December build 2022). This will match nicely to our new Focus ST in Mean Green that should be here in a month as well.

Never owned a ST badged Fiesta (or Focus) before, but have had 4 x XR4's (Aus badged 2007-08 ST's) and 2017 Focus RS. Just sold a 2009 VE SSV ute to make way for the Fiesta haha

·
Registered
Fiesta ST-3 Mk8.5
139 Posts
Ordered an ST-2 back in Jan this year, been given a build date of 23rd Sept, reading through this thread it seems I might be expecting an ST-3 as an upgrade? Now that would be nice.....
I think if it hasn't been built yet, then you'll only be getting an ST-3 and probably a 5dr at that.

ST-2 gone.
3dr gone.
Boundless Blue gone.
Sync 3 and Digi Dash are extra.

At least that's what I'm lead to believe reading this forum!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Chance for someone with a fully loaded boundless blue… not a bad price on it either, considering it’s over £27k just for the base model now and this has got winter pack, b&o and pan roof.

That will end up being a rare spec!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think if it hasn't been built yet, then you'll only be getting an ST-3 and probably a 5dr at that.

ST-2 gone.
3dr gone.
Boundless Blue gone.
Sync 3 and Digi Dash are extra.

At least that's what I'm lead to believe reading this forum!
This is what happened to me, ordered an ST-2 in Jan this year, it was upgraded to an ST-3 for the same price. I'm still getting the digi dash and Sync 3 from what the dealer has confirmed though. I made sure to ask on both of those points thanks to this forum. We'll see when it turns up in October 🤞

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is what happened to me, ordered an ST-2 in Jan this year, it was upgraded to an ST-3 for the same price. I'm still getting the digi dash and Sync 3 from what the dealer has confirmed though. I made sure to ask on both of those points thanks to this forum. We'll see when it turns up in October 🤞
Interesting you have been confirmed a digi dash and sync 3. Same as yourself I ordered in Jan this year ST-2 3dr. But I’ve been confirmed the system has shown change to ST-3 5dr, but won’t have digi dash or sync 3. Still waiting for confirmed build date, silence from dealer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Interesting you have been confirmed a digi dash and sync 3. Same as yourself I ordered in Jan this year ST-2 3dr. But I’ve been confirmed the system has shown change to ST-3 5dr, but won’t have digi dash or sync 3. Still waiting for confirmed build date, silence from dealer.
Someone else has posted that they had been upgraded but without the dash and Sync 3 hence why I checked on mine, it's odd how some customers are getting the upgrades and some aren't. I've ordered mine through TrustFord not sure if it's dealership dependant.

The dealer has been intermittent with updates off their own back, but have been quick to respond when I drop them a chaser email.

201 - 220 of 304 Posts