Fiesta ST Forums banner
361 - 380 of 420 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Wasn't sure on the B&O nor heated seats etc, I didn't own a mk8 and only very very briefly drove one, surprising if you could build your own spec that you couldn't have the b&o... fogs lights aren't "missing" per se, they're build into the matrix headlights, so whilst the physical fog light isn't where it usually is, the matrix LEDs make up for them.

I have keyless entry on mine, albeit disabled.

They'll promote some of the options, but there'll be the caveat on the advert itself that they're optional extras unless otherwise stated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wasn't sure on the B&O nor heated seats etc, I didn't own a mk8 and only very very briefly drove one, surprising if you could build your own spec that you couldn't have the b&o... fogs lights aren't "missing" per se, they're build into the matrix headlights, so whilst the physical fog light isn't where it usually is, the matrix LEDs make up for them.

I have keyless entry on mine, albeit disabled.

They'll promote some of the options, but there'll be the caveat on the advert itself that they're optional extras unless otherwise stated.
Ah, that's interesting with the fog lights. Yes, when I did the options I could get the digital dash and sat Nav but not the b&o sound system. Presumably they didn't have them at that time and as said previously they will just want to get some built. I moan about the heated steering wheel and seats but to be fair it never gets cold nowadays 😂

·
Registered
Waiting for Fiesta MK 8,5
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #365 ·
Me too..:cautious: Production start date was meant to be last week, but the dealer is now saying not sure when it will start.
Ordered end of March 2022.
Just got an email from Ford saying that the factory has been closed down in the weeks of 45 and 46, cause of missing materials. Europe has lost 6000 building slots cause of that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My car has arrived at my dealer at last,although cant collect due to work commitments for next 2-3 weeks.

Very excited now 👌🏻
Just picked up my car👍🏻
White 5DR ST3
B&O
Winter Pack
To dark for a picture, very impressed with sound system and the new Matrix Led headlights are awsome.

I was so shocked that ive got folding electric mirrors 👌🏻

·
Registered
2023 8.5 Mean Green hopefully
54 Posts
Just picked up my car👍🏻
White 5DR ST3
B&O
Winter Pack
To dark for a picture, very impressed with sound system and the new Matrix Led headlights are awsome.

I was so shocked that ive got folding electric mirrors 👌🏻
OH PLEASE !!Photos needed ! Ive ordered a mean green but not seen a white one, fancied a change as have a Focus RS MK3 in Frozen so wanted a bit of colour in my life but still thinking of white !!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Oh yes, thanks Chip, I have been keeping an eye on there, I think if I didnt have a white Focus Rs I would have gone for the white fiesta, I think I will keep my order for Green ! Ive got enough white cars, need some colour for a change ! View attachment 590124
you won’t regret the green…..
Cloud Sky Wheel Car Vehicle

Tire Car Sky Cloud Vehicle

·
Registered
68 Posts
I ordered 3dr mean green Feb 22. July dealer rang and said 3dr is cancelled😪 so 5dr no extra charge .picked mine up 12 Nov. Digital dash b&o matrix led . No folding mirrors .no one touch windows. No sunglass holder . No global closing and opening on windows. No subwoofer (surprised nobody's mentioned this) my mk8 had a subwoofer. I did get door card lights and footwell lights and wireless charging .no cup holder lights .The seats are a massive improvement over the mk8 seats much more comfortable and adjustable. My dealer told me that the matrix led and digital dash are not available anymore .
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
533 Posts
I ordered 3dr mean green Feb 22. July dealer rang and said 3dr is cancelled😪 so 5dr no extra charge .picked mine up 12 Nov. Digital dash b&o matrix led . No folding mirrors .no one touch windows. No sunglass holder . No global closing and opening on windows. No subwoofer (surprised nobody's mentioned this) my mk8 had a subwoofer. I did get door card lights and footwell lights and wireless charging .no cup holder lights .The seats are a massive improvement over the mk8 seats much more comfortable and adjustable. My dealer told me that the matrix led and digital dash are not available anymore
The subwoofer I think is on the side of the boot or under the passenger seat... not usre which. The matrix LED are standard on the ST3 and the digi dash is an optional extra... so your dealer doesn't know much.

361 - 380 of 420 Posts