Fiesta ST Forums banner
481 - 500 of 535 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
100%, if I could afford it I'd take the RS3.. especially in a saloon. Unfortunately not in the position just yet to get a car of that calibre. Bit of a dream car for me, would have to be in manual though.

You'll enjoy the ST though, mines a keeper until it has to go for a house purchase whenever that will be (not just yet....). I agree on the black, had 2 black cars, admittedly the second wasn't washed that well before I had it so was full of swirl marks, then I went molten orange and now green, white isn't my favourite either but imo better than black!

In regards to the spec, it's what Ford decided in order to build as many cars as they could, I think the one I ordered took around 9-10 months to get built, and that was after it got changed to a 5 door, which is a shame as people can't spec it to their liking anymore, but the only option you're missing in the B&O (unless that comes with Sync 3? Not entirely sure now since they changed the options)
The RS3 8Y saloon was my Dream car as well I even ordered it in a Exclusive paint colour Porsche Riviera blue l had several build dates but all fell through so decided to patch it may get one when it's facelifted as for the Fiesta l have'nt a clue if it's got the B&O hopefully it has...l don't even know the price they are charging for the car we're on our 3rd sales person since we ordered a car from this dealership l had a Mk3 Focus ST3 back in 2013 loved it hated the electrical Gremlins though

· Registered
627 Posts
The RS3 8Y saloon was my Dream car as well I even ordered it in a Exclusive paint colour Porsche Riviera blue l had several build dates but all fell through so decided to patch it may get one when it's facelifted as for the Fiesta l have'nt a clue if it's got the B&O hopefully it has...l don't even know the price they are charging for the car we're on our 3rd sales person since we ordered a car from this dealership l had a Mk3 Focus ST3 back in 2013 loved it hated the electrical Gremlins though
Ah yeah if you had several build dates then it's a bit disheartening, least it's not only Ford though (although we knew that).

Hopefully it won't be too much of a shock? If it's white, with Sync 3 and Winter pack the RRP is £28520. I thought the Sync 3 was an option only coupled with B&O, but that's another optional extra, so if B&O hasn't been mentioned I doubt it'll come with. All depends if they're offering you a discount on that, but there is a promo I think, a £500 Ford promo, similar to the trade and save one that I got. Should be able to get a discount on it, but if they don't budge and you walk away, give me a shout if you're interested in one that I posted earlier, they're North East based, but I know the sales person who will deal with it will look after you (especially if I throw you in his direction). They're due to land Mid Feb at the mo.

· Registered
1,675 Posts
Pretty sure it was this thread (outside chance it was possibly one of the Irish threads?) but earlier in the week it was stated by a contributor that Sync3 is now what they're putting in as standard... you just get charged an extra £600 for the privilege 🤔

That'd explain the lack of B&O being mentioned too and makes it £29,120 using your numbers @ydnA 👍🏻

PS - Dream cars are great to salivate over when you can't afford them. But one day, if you make good life choices, you will be able to afford one. Only then do you discover that actually what you really want is fun over function... and the throaty little hot hatch you had all along was your dream car 😉

· Registered
1,675 Posts
Searched for the post(s) I mentioned, and here they are...

we were told today that all cars made from now will include the sync 3 pack that includes the digi dash & wireless charger so will at least retain those bits. Its the £600 option on the updated price list
...you still have to pay £600, just can't order it without the pack...

· Registered
19 Posts
Searched for the post(s) I mentioned, and here they are...
found out these were spec's that the dealer had created. they said most folk added sync 3 anyway. They would change the colour of the pre made ones if in 'PLANNED' status on the system but could not add/remove any option packs.

we were also told they are converting other model variations to ST-3 if they are not selling before the build slot. So a planned ST line may become an ST-3 to have a couple stock ones until the end of production.

· Registered
19 Posts
further to this^ if you ask when the dealer originally ordered the car. they MAY give you it at the price when they ordered...they won't offer it but can do it. An already spec'd car ordered in September can still be sold at that price and the color can be changed up until build...

· Registered
18 Posts
Phoned the dealership today for a update last week l was told it'd be the 22nd of January....got told today car is still in Cologne so after a short conversation it turned out the dealership won't get it till the beginning of February My Mrs currently has a MK8 1-0 ecoboost Fiesta ST-Line and strangely it came with Sat nav and rear camera so is it Sync 3 she has?anyway last October we ordered a ST-LINE X 1-0 ecoboost but l had enough of driving it gutless on the motorway etc etc go up a incline you've got to drop it from 6th to 4th
As for the dream car I ordered it September 21 not long after the books opened also managed to get a small discount at a low Apr the specific spec l ordered cost around £67k l got it for £59500 so not a bad deal for a RS car.....anyways back to the ST if ld been able to get one with a panroof in boundless
blue it'd be keeper but as it is we only intend to it keep for 2 years d
Next car won't be a Ford as l hear Ford and Volvo are deleting every ice they can in the next 3 years sad days

· Registered
2023 8.5 Mean Green hopefully
112 Posts
further to this^ if you ask when the dealer originally ordered the car. they MAY give you it at the price when they ordered...they won't offer it but can do it. An already spec'd car ordered in September can still be sold at that price and the color can be changed up until build...
yeah phat chance of that when it just means more profit for them selling a car that was ordered at 'old money' for current price !

· Registered
18 Posts
yeah phat chance of that when it just means more profit for them selling a car that was ordered at 'old money' for current price !
Every dealer no matter what brand/Marquee it is are selling cars at todays hiked up prices the car we are getting was ordered last March Supply and demand and l do understand why dealerships are doing this as they're overheads have increased dramatically and business is tough eight now

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

Have ordered mine in February (ST3 or Ultimate as called in BELUX, Magnetic Grey with Sync3, B&O and pano). First foreseen delivery was for mid-September. Then it was postponed for the end of November and then to late January (with planned production date on 13/01). Finally, new ETA is on the first week of February, so fingers crossed!

481 - 500 of 535 Posts