Fiesta ST Forums banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
Fiesta MK8 ST3 MY2021
501 Posts
Thanks!

Can u also post a photo with those fitted to the car?

·
Registered
Fiesta MK8 ST3 MY2021
501 Posts
Out of interest

·
Registered
Fiesta MK8 ST3 MY2021
501 Posts
Also to see how the extra bracket is fitted @HarperST

·
Registered
Fiesta MK8 ST3 MY2021
501 Posts
Oh, I thought it was the engine mount together with a bracket especially made to fit the Fiesta.

So in fact u can order this part at Ford dealership aswell and it fits 1:1?

Reactions: FST235

·
Registered
156 Posts
I asked Ford Parts and they literally refused to answer my question as to whether Ford offer a bracket & mount combo that would allow the MK8 to upgrade to MK8.5 torque mount.
I then asked a dealer who said it's not possible. However, I find it weird that Ford would have altered the subframe rather than just change a bracket only. Logically, this should be possible using Ford OEM parts, but what do I know?

·
Registered
691 Posts
I asked Ford Parts and they literally refused to answer my question as to whether Ford offer a bracket & mount combo that would allow the MK8 to upgrade to MK8.5 torque mount.
I then asked a dealer who said it's not possible. However, I find it weird that Ford would have altered the subframe rather than just change a bracket only. Logically, this should be possible using Ford OEM parts, but what do I know?
Dealers literally know nothing in my experience, I had one dealer during a service saying he liked our Nardo grey colour….🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
Fiesta MK8 ST3 MY2021
501 Posts
That's why I wanted to see the uprated version installed on a Fiesta MK8

·
Registered
12 Posts
I might be your guinea pig I have ordered the part from ford in Australia it arrives next week and hopefully I get it fitted mid next month at my 1 year service will let you know.

·
Registered
Fiesta MK8 ST3 MY2021
501 Posts
I wonder if the subframe part numbers are the same?
Do the Pumaspeed mount and bracket have Ford part numbers on them?
If it's all OEM stuff, gonna order them aswell at Ford

41 - 60 of 86 Posts