Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
This looks good!!! Fingers crossed i wont have the same problems as the last C.O.D on PS3 with the lagging on the online mode!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Since the piece of crap that was Black Ops I have gotten very bored with the COD series.

As MW3 is being developed by Infinity Ward it should be good. I hope they keep it simple and go back to MW2 graphics or better.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
It does look awesome. But I thought Infinity War had dropped out altogether, and Treyarch (sp?) would be doing MW3 even though previous MW's were Infinity Ward.

Either way, I'll be buying it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
(PC gamer here)
If the rumours of 20 multiplayer maps and immense soldier/gear/weapon customisations are true then I probably will buy it, but I guarantee I'll be playing BF3 a lot more than this. I actually like the single player more than multiplayer in CoD games, because after playing BF multiplayer with destructable scenery, squad systems and huge maps the CoD multiplayer just doesn't compare to it. But that's also because I prefer the slightly slower pace of BF over the Rambo style run-n-gun gameplay of CoD.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
It does look immense! Will be pre-ordering as MW2 was amazing and beat black ops hands down

Buuut this trailer, for some reason, reminds me of this song:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Cod sucks in my opinion. Really shocked at how many people actually play it.

But whatever floats you boat.

now, onto more important matters. Rozonus - BF3 is indeedy where I will be spending my time. I don't play BF2 or 2142 anymore, but do you play BC2? If some, what's your name and I'll add you to the buddies list.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Since the piece of crap that was Black Ops I have gotten very bored with the COD series.

As MW3 is being developed by Infinity Ward it should be good. I hope they keep it simple and go back to MW2 graphics or better.
What makes black ops any different than every other CoD game released though?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
black ops is made my activsion who made world at war. there well behind infinty ward.

The M16 on MW2 takes two shots max to kill someone on BO it takes like 4-6 shots.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
M16 with Fall Cammo on MW2....absolutely amazing gun!

I found the gameplay on Black ops just wasn't up to scratch, it was so glitchy. Some times I'd run through a door and get shot, watch the playback and see there was a guy stood right in the doorway that hadn't been there in the 'live' play.

I thought it was just my eyesight or something but it happened a number of times. Also, taking away extra claymores when you have scavenger on...big no no.

Infinity Ward do seem to have the upper hand on these CoD games, but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
COD4 = Best....apart from someone has created a wall hack and has just ruined the game for everyone

1 - 20 of 52 Posts