Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wondering whats your opinion between these two? Not worried about the cost too much, just want to know which one fits the best and which one gives better and consistant resuits.

My next mod is the miltek flexy pipe fitted by AMD and then a re-map. Any recommondation on a company to re-map? Roughy what BHP gain would i accept from these mods?

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
The mountune cais is much cheaper and gives good results..the ggr cais is good but not many poeple have them due to the silly price.

I would say mountune cais,with cash in your pocket!

As for the flexi pipe and remap you won't see much maybe 160bhp as you still have the big restriction which is the manifold so for best results you really want a full exhaust..not cheap but then it's worth having a remap other wise I wouldn't bother.

Hope this helps

Lee

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm going to be selling my GGR as I've moved to a typhoon K&N

I will be listing it on here today and eBay

Let me know if your interested ;)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just wondering, why r u changing the ggr to k&n tyhoon?

The mountune cais is much cheaper and gives good results..the ggr cais is good but not many poeple have them due to the silly price.

As for the flexi pipe and remap you won't see much maybe 160bhp as you still have the big restriction which is the manifold so for best results you really want a full exhaust..not cheap but then it's worth having a remap other wise I wouldn't bother.

Hope this helps

Lee

·
Registered
1,196 Posts

Hope this helps

Lee
[/quote]

Just fancied a change

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
The air filter will really free the car up but couple that to a exhaust and the car will be great!

If you gona spend 400quid on a ggr cais then save for a full exhaust just go for mountune 165kit...you get the mountune cais,full exhaust with sports cat and re map.they make at least 165bhp a few have made 170+!

Think it's £1300ish fully fitted.

It is good value for money...

G

·
GGR Anyday! You might as well buy a K&N 57I as buy the mountune IMO.

I've had the mountune and didn't think it was anything special the GGR though is good for the engine and produces a class note!

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Both are good as each other but like Lee said,There are a silly price really TBF!

Get a Mountune CAIS and save yourself some pennie's for something else

1 - 10 of 10 Posts