Fiesta ST Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
There's been a good discussion on the Pumaspeed mount which looks like a version of the revised mk8.5 mount (I believe) which doesn't add NVH to the cabin

Edit - here you go

This one?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've the Mountune Roll Restrictor but I would say it took around 500 miles before it settled down and more like 1,000 miles before it was barely noticeable.

When it was new and running the air con it was like a diesel!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Morning all. M235 kit is pretty good. Definitely a good improvement for in gear acceleration. I do find there seems to be a little bit more lag initially when putting your foot down in normal mode. Sport is better. Exhaust isn’t too loud in sport on the standard 235 map, I’ve not tried the ASMO calibration.

I’ve accumulated a few points with Mountune so I’ve ordered their set of 3 spark plugs and their Roll Restrictor. Hoping the mount helps stop the additional wheel hop I’m getting along with the extra power. I had to make two separate orders as you can only add one discount code per order. Will update when they arrive.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Morning all. M235 kit is pretty good. Definitely a good improvement for in gear acceleration. I do find there seems to be a little bit more lag initially when putting your foot down in normal mode. Sport is better. Exhaust isn’t too loud in sport on the standard 235 map, I’ve not tried the ASMO calibration.

I’ve accumulated a few points with Mountune so I’ve ordered their set of 3 spark plugs and their Roll Restrictor. Hoping the mount helps stop the additional wheel hop I’m getting along with the extra power. I had to make two separate orders as you can only add one discount code per order. Will update when they arrive.
When you get the spark plugs from Mountune i would check the gaps as a few people have reported that they have had sets from them and the gap was too big.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts