Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps hope you are all safe and well, so I’m looking at a MP215 at the moment, what do you guys think of it, also has the cat back mountune exhaust as well

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
TBH it's not much better than standard. Slightly better in 3rd gear upwards. If its all ready on the car it's a bonus.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Hi peeps hope you are all safe and well, so I’m looking at a MP215 at the moment, what do you guys think of it, also has the cat back mountune exhaust as well
As you possibly know, MP215 didn’t affect the Ford base warranty. I purchased my st new and then added MP215 after about 6 months of ownership. It’s a very mild map as already alluded to, but I don’t think it should be of concern if it’s on the car you are potentially purchasing.

Same as the MT cat back exhaust. Just check the tips as some batches of stock from the manufacture where prone to small cracks and corrosion appearing

hope this helps

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As you possibly know, MP215 didn’t affect the Ford base warranty. I purchased my st new and then added MP215 after about 6 months of ownership. It’s a very mild map as already alluded to, but I don’t think it should be of concern if it’s on the car you are potentially purchasing.

Same as the MT cat back exhaust. Just check the tips as some batches of stock from the manufacture where prone to small cracks and corrosion appearing

hope this helps
It does help a lot thanks mate, definitely didn’t know there was any issue with the exhaust tips

1 - 7 of 7 Posts