Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Took my car to AJ Motorsports for a dyno run and data logging, also shout out for them for taking the time to look at the logs and provide impartial advice regardless of the tuner. Car made good numbers (228hp/274 ftlb), however Alex mentioned the car is running lean at low RPM which can be seen on the logs below.

However, fuel pressure is then maintained for the rest of the rev range so suggesta software more than hardware? Anyone experienced this before?

Car was ran in 4th gear on the rollers, Fuel pressure is dropping from 150bar to 85bar for around 2000K RPM.

Will see what FJRS say also.

Rectangle Output device Computer Font Display device
Rectangle Font Slope Technology Pattern
Computer Personal computer Output device Peripheral Font
Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Slope
Rectangle Font Slope Technology Pattern
Computer Personal computer Output device Peripheral Font
Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Slope

·
Premium Member
6,144 Posts
MR230, changes the position of the exhaust cam, that cam drives the high pressure fuel pump. The pressure may look low when compared to stock timing, stock mapping or remaps using stock timing but, is ok for the MR230 map.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Watched that video just now, thanks.

I just wonder if pressure is too low though, I have sent this data to FJRS and hopefully get the same response as you guys have noted.

It certainly restricts you / adds additional cost to (retime) when looking at more power but I guess that's partly the point to keep people with mountune.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a mr230 and I have done logs with 3rd and 4th on the road..it is constantly fluctuating above + 120bar from 2000rpm and it does not fall anywhere up to 7000rpm..I do not know if it is a matter of cam timing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts