Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW. Not for me, at all. Seriously dude, what are you thinking?
just having a play thats all mate its only vinly so i can take it off without ripping paint off, i was also thinking about doin the vent rings black to match the rest of the car waht you think ?

·
Registered
468 Posts
i dont think it suits the inteior and makes it look a bit too abstact in contrast with the rest of the standard interior but each to their own. Good luck with it though and stick up the pics once it's completed.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW. Not for me, at all. Seriously dude, what are you thinking?
just having a play thats all mate its only vinly so i can take it off without ripping paint off, i was also thinking about doin the vent rings black to match the rest of the car waht you think ?
[/quote]

I think the black rings will look ace. Didnt mean to come across in a bad way, so sorry for that, I was just a bit shocked to be honest.
[/quote]

yer i was thinking about it its just loads more faffing to prep for spray than it is to wrap in some vinyl

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Im not always a fan of this, but i actually like what you've done there. It's different to normal interiors so good on you for giving it a go

Jack

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im not always a fan of this, but i actually like what you've done there. It's different to normal interiors so good on you for giving it a go

Jack
thanks mate i think im gonna leave it for a week and see what i think of it, if i like it i will do more

·
Registered
304 Posts
minds if i ask where you got them from mate?

and how you took the silver rings out of the console as im struggling like f**k!

nice work though i like it

cheers

besty

·
Registered
198 Posts
Not a massive fan of this to be honest. Seen a couple of cars with one panel done, like just the front wing and done right I think it can look good.
Not to keen with it on the interior.
Please sort the air bubble out no the gear ****. It's annoying me so it must be annoying you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts