Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Will be getting pas wing and front bumper resprayed, new discs and pads all round, callipers are getting blasted and painted focus RS green at work, wheels getting resprayed and full service for it getting insured in november cant wait to drive it!!:D

What does everyone think?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Very nice! I do love PB Fiesta's! You got any mods planned for it? First thing to do defo is LOWER! lol

·
Registered
813 Posts
Why November? Ha! Green calipers will look good! As Kim says, get it lowered!! Makes a difference!
what colour the wheels going?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Turn 19 so ill have 2 yrs ncb and my insurance runs out so i can change to admiral as quinn wont insure me till im 21:S lol wheels just getting resprayed altho i thought about anthracite:p focus rs green or a cherry red for the callipers, what do you think? Also there aint alot happening on here aye:p got a 106 just nw so used to loads of stuff on the oc club lol anyone got any links to any roadtrips or car show pics or anything like that? Im a newbie....llf few of the 106 lads went to the ring, looks immense!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Anthracite wheels with yellow calipers is the route I wanna go down but I'll see! Bit of a bummer with the insurance thing but it will be worth the wait!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts