Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Will be getting pas wing and front bumper resprayed, new discs and pads all round, callipers are getting blasted and painted focus RS green at work, wheels getting resprayed and full service for it getting insured in november cant wait to drive it!!:D

What does everyone think?

·
Registered
62 Posts
looks smart mate real tidy. i deabated for ages between PB and frozen white finally went for my frozen white

should really get it lowered buddy look well meaner.

·
Enthusiast
854 Posts
It actually seems to have completely died when I left....shame

Nice car mate, will look out for ya when u get it on the road.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im in dundee bud, had a shot in it a couple times, fair to say its a step up from my 106 quiksilver haha double the power!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nah ryan, cant insure it till insurance runs out in november lol gitta change to admiral coz im with quinn jis nw but they wont insure me till im 21 llf so il be 19 and have 2yrs ncb so il be no bad for insurance;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nah ryan, cant insure it till insurance runs out in november lol gitta change to admiral coz im with quinn jis nw but they wont insure me till im 21 llf so il be 19 and have 2yrs ncb so il be no bad for insurance;)
Im with them and have same amount of driving and no claims and im only 830 for the year. You at Crail this Sunday?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
£830 for the year? That fully comp? Thats
hot! Il be 19 in cuple of months so shouldnt be too steep to insure:p il be at crail 18th sept for last ford show of year;) cant wait to get the fiesta done and on the road:D bookd in for wheels to get done next week and dads putin ebc disks and greenstuff pads and servicing it the same week then off to paint the following week to get front end done, boot and all buffed back:D should look pretty sexy when its back;) lol

·
Registered
529 Posts
I need to get my front wings done again as missing paint next to the bumper bit. Can't wait for the 18th though I need to get the car serviced/ new leads and sparks and brakes are getting done today and then a few more bits but after crail lol.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aye should be a really good show, theres a rolling road to down at sitech near forth road bridge, fords only:p should be pretty cool!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts