Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey mate, you said it handles better.. I want coils but due to cant afford them, i was thinking springs but then didn't think it'd keep its handling.

Whats your thoughts in this, and does the handling feel odd when having a few people in the car also, e.g rub at all?

Does look soo much better though

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey mate, you said it handles better.. I want coils but due to cant afford them, i was thinking springs but then didn't think it'd keep its handling.

Whats your thoughts in this, and does the handling feel odd when having a few people in the car also, e.g rub at all?

The difference is insane. There is absolutely no body roll whatsoever and I can corner faster without feeling like its going to break traction. A little harsh over speedbumps/potholes/rough surfaces but nothing drastic. Springs are fine if you can't afford coils. My mate who had a Punto had coilovers and was obsessed with getting it as low as possible, meaning he couldn't go over speedbumps and wasn't as good round corners as my ST in standard form.

I've had a full car with luggage and no scrubbing, scraping, funny noises or anything. There's still plenty of room in the arches

Much better than GMax springs on my old MK5...!!!!

Cheers for the comments guys, think its settled a bit more now too

·
Registered
17 Posts

The difference is insane. There is absolutely no body roll whatsoever and I can corner faster without feeling like its going to break traction. A little harsh over speedbumps/potholes/rough surfaces but nothing drastic. Springs are fine if you can't afford coils. My mate who had a Punto had coilovers and was obsessed with getting it as low as possible, meaning he couldn't go over speedbumps and wasn't as good round corners as my ST in standard form.

I've had a full car with luggage and no scrubbing, scraping, funny noises or anything. There's still plenty of room in the arches

Much better than GMax springs on my old MK5...!!!!

Cheers for the comments guys, think its settled a bit more now too

[/quote]
Thanks mate, looks like shopping for these springs it is
The ST is just too high, my mates keep taking the
hehe.. I've looked around and saw a few sets of eibach springs, which ones have you got mate, and does any one else think anything else similar to these above, please state..

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are the standard Eibach springs, not the extra low ones from Rude Racing.

Product code: E10-35-010-02-22
Ford Finis: 1214915

35mm all round I believe?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts