Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 ST150
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would put up a post about my St150 with some before and after shots and a bit about the car. Not a lot of MK6 action on here these days so this is for anyone to comment on and add to!
Brought the car in March for £3k with just over 80,000 miles. Came with K&N induction, Milltek/Cosworth spec 4-1 manifold and cat back system. Lowered on springs and refurbed wheels.
KYB dampers all round.
Got it as an impulse as this generation is from more of my time!

Replaced all the brakes with EBC dimpled and grooved discs and greenstuff pads. Got these from NDtuning.com Great customer service from Neil and would recommend him to everyone!
New Erisin headunit
Resprayed the plastics myself and for a first attempt they ain't to shabby!
Rear dampers failed so replaced with Monroe
Black gel badges - DMB.uk.com
Then forked out for Milltek sports cat with made a big difference to the tone of the car, pops bangs and crackles away and was a notable gain in power, enough to keep me smiling!
Rear Maxton diffuser and front splitter and car came out of body shop today with freshly painted front bumper and touched in rear tailgate.
Removed the tacky Ford stripes with me nans hair dryer! lol

Car is not finished yet, this weekend will be sanding back the headlights and at some point either respray callipers or get larger on the front.

·
Premium Member
2006 ST150
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thinking of leaving ST badge off the front and not replacing side stripes with ST ones. Keep it kind of stealth with red ST badge on back only

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Lol...

I said

You know... Like I can tell you .

Not

Do you know.. like can you tell me!

You people are too helpful, was trying to say to Jeansy.. Kate on eBay has the jacking points in a new and improved plastic.

·
Premium Member
2006 ST150
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol...

I said

You know... Like I can tell you .

Not

Do you know.. like can you tell me!

You people are too helpful, was trying to say to Jeansy.. Kate on eBay has the jacking points in a new and improved plastic.
Haha what are we all like!!! lol

I do need a new jacking point cover as one fell off!

·
Premium Member
2006 ST150
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
eBay no. 114821507264

Kate is really nice and they hold up well, just need to paint it.
Nice one for that matey, I will be ordering one of those soon. Shame my car just came back from body shop could of got it painted then but I do have some gloss black left over from doing the grills to will probably just use that for now

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
Thinking of leaving ST badge off the front and not replacing side stripes with ST ones. Keep it kind of stealth with red ST badge on back only
I'm not even sure if the ST badge on the front was standard fitment? It could well be, and mine never came with it but; although I can't really remember seeing that many when they were brand new, most of the cars with the ST badge on the front also have various other mods ranging from tasteful to full chav spec (this is coming from me, who has a few mods).

·
Premium Member
2006 ST150
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not even sure if the ST badge on the front was standard fitment? It could well be, and mine never came with it but; although I can't really remember seeing that many when they were brand new, most of the cars with the ST badge on the front also have various other mods ranging from tasteful to full chav spec (this is coming from me, who has a few mods).
That's a fair point, I see some with ST badge on upper grill. But each to their own! I think I will keep stripes and badge off for now keep people guessing lol
I did put a ST badge on the back that's meant for the newer STs but think it blends in well people same colour as the car.
What mods you got on yours?

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
That's a fair point, I see some with ST badge on upper grill. But each to their own! I think I will keep stripes and badge off for now keep people guessing lol
I did put a ST badge on the back that's meant for the newer STs but think it blends in well people same colour as the car.
What mods you got on yours?
I've got the Mountune MP165 kit (so full exhaust, cold air induction kit and remap), Mondeo MK3 front brakes, Eibach lowering springs, TD Pro Race 1.2 alloys with 12.5mm rear spacers, front splitter and a Cobra bucket seat; also have an Android head unit and better speakers. I think that's everything, there is a thread on here somewhere for it as well as for my other MK6 project.

·
Premium Member
2006 ST150
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've got the Mountune MP165 kit (so full exhaust, cold air induction kit and remap), Mondeo MK3 front brakes, Eibach lowering springs, TD Pro Race 1.2 alloys with 12.5mm rear spacers, front splitter and a Cobra bucket seat; also have an Android head unit and better speakers. I think that's everything, there is a thread on here somewhere for it as well as for my other MK6 project.
That sounds sexy!! If you can find the link be good to take a look at it! Was thinking of getting Mondeo callipers on the front as heard they can be fitted without too much effort

·
Premium Member
2006 ST150
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rear callipers just been taken off and being sent off for a refurb as one of them failed on drive home from body shop this week. Completely stuck on!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
That sounds sexy!! If you can find the link be good to take a look at it! Was thinking of getting Mondeo callipers on the front as heard they can be fitted without too much effort
So the ST can be found here: Jase's MK6 Fiesta MP165 daily driver

And my other one can be found here: Jase's MK6 Fiesta track project

The Mondeo calipers are easy to fit, you just need to drill the 10mm holes out to 12mm on the hub as the Mondeo calipers use M12 bolts to hold them on; ST170 calipers are even easier (you only need the carriers actually as the calipers themselves are the same as ST150) but harder/more expensive to get hold of.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
So the ST can be found here: Jase's MK6 Fiesta MP165 daily driver

And my other one can be found here: Jase's MK6 Fiesta track project

The Mondeo calipers are easy to fit, you just need to drill the 10mm holes out to 12mm on the hub as the Mondeo calipers use M12 bolts to hold them on; ST170 calipers are even easier (you only need the carriers actually as the calipers themselves are the same as ST150) but harder/more expensive to get hold of.
Pretty sure the ST170 fronts is drilled 12mm

1 - 20 of 35 Posts