Fiesta ST Forums banner

My ST150 Mini Project (Keeping the Mk6s Alive!)

6K views 57 replies 7 participants last post by  Jeansy 
#1 · (Edited)
Thought I would put up a post about my St150 with some before and after shots and a bit about the car. Not a lot of MK6 action on here these days so this is for anyone to comment on and add to!
Brought the car in March for £3k with just over 80,000 miles. Came with K&N induction, Milltek/Cosworth spec 4-1 manifold and cat back system. Lowered on springs and refurbed wheels.
KYB dampers all round.
Got it as an impulse as this generation is from more of my time!

Replaced all the brakes with EBC dimpled and grooved discs and greenstuff pads. Got these from NDtuning.com Great customer service from Neil and would recommend him to everyone!
New Erisin headunit
Resprayed the plastics myself and for a first attempt they ain't to shabby!
Rear dampers failed so replaced with Monroe
Black gel badges - DMB.uk.com
Then forked out for Milltek sports cat with made a big difference to the tone of the car, pops bangs and crackles away and was a notable gain in power, enough to keep me smiling!
Rear Maxton diffuser and front splitter and car came out of body shop today with freshly painted front bumper and touched in rear tailgate.
Removed the tacky Ford stripes with me nans hair dryer! lol

Car is not finished yet, this weekend will be sanding back the headlights and at some point either respray callipers or get larger on the front.

See less See more
#14 ·
I'm not even sure if the ST badge on the front was standard fitment? It could well be, and mine never came with it but; although I can't really remember seeing that many when they were brand new, most of the cars with the ST badge on the front also have various other mods ranging from tasteful to full chav spec (this is coming from me, who has a few mods).

#15 ·
That's a fair point, I see some with ST badge on upper grill. But each to their own! I think I will keep stripes and badge off for now keep people guessing lol
I did put a ST badge on the back that's meant for the newer STs but think it blends in well people same colour as the car.
What mods you got on yours?

#48 ·
Nice progress. Still got a soft spot for a Mk6.

Just to add, first page there was discussion about whether front ST badges were OEM on the Mk6. The answer is no. They were a popular mod when the Mk2 Focus ST and RS came along.
Thanks!
And never knew that about the badge, will be keeping mine off. Car is bright red so everyone should know its an ST Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.