Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Well Jack it isn't her actual name, she is called Kenya but she didn't seem to respond to it at the Breeder's home (I assume because lots of names get called out as they all run loose!)

We decided, new home, our first dog so she needed a new name! Then she stole the womans phone charger like a pick-pocket or Rogue! lol We also watched X-men recently... lol

Thanks Grandad
I have always had family dogs but none of my own since leaving to live in my own place, I cannot wait!

Chris mate, they probably would as she gave her Dad a proper bite when he knocked her over, so she obviously sticks up for herself! lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I next summer we will be having holidays including the little madam above so I'm sure we can find a way to swing by the Manchester area!

I just cannot wait, never been so excited! Our Luxembourg holiday is only 8 days away and I don't even care lol I want the next 3 weeks and 1 day to bugger off backwards lol!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have delayed it mate. We are picking her up 7th July and we are back from holiday on 28th June, just wanted to give ourselves time to prepare properly!

We also chose to pick her up when we both have plenty of time to spend with her. I'm off for 4 days in a row when we pick her up and so is Jenna so we can settle her in together and get her in a routine.

She is staying at my parents with Maddie for 4 nights though as I'm looking after Maddie for them while they are away. She will need to toughen up quick as Maddie is a proper
lol

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
We have delayed it mate. We are picking her up 7th July and we are back from holiday on 28th June, just wanted to give ourselves time to prepare properly!

We also chose to pick her up when we both have plenty of time to spend with her. I'm off for 4 days in a row when we pick her up and so is Jenna so we can settle her in together and get her in a routine.

She is staying at my parents with Maddie for 4 nights though as I'm looking after Maddie for them while they are away. She will need to toughen up quick as Maddie is a proper
lol
Sorry I didnt read the first post properly mate.

LOL at the fun you are going to have there mate! We had fun seperating Izzy and a pug for a night, the pug was a proper wind up merchant! Kept wandering over to Izzy and then running off lol

Chris

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry I didnt read the first post properly mate.

LOL at the fun you are going to have there mate! We had fun seperating Izzy and a pug for a night, the pug was a proper wind up merchant! Kept wandering over to Izzy and then running off lol

Chris
It will be fine mate
lol I will just go all Cesar Milan an them lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers for all the comments guys
Jenna isn't sure on the name now... like I said, it is Kenya at the moment but we want to change it. We decided Rogue but now Jenna isn't so sure...

Name suggestions please people
Not the usual... Something different! I can think of so many boy names but girls are harder to name! We like them to be film characters or at least mean something!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Best thing we did getting a pup.. we got a black Lab, Called him Diesel.
Here he is just over a year ago at about 8 weeks..
Dog Carnivore Working animal Fawn Companion dog

An here he is, ruining the farmers crop this morn!
;-)
Plant Dog Carnivore Dog breed Grass

And when I caught him checking out his biatches ont tinterweb.
Dog Computer Laptop Personal computer Couch

Our next new addition is due in 6 Weeks!
Obstetric ultrasonography Medical imaging Medical Radiology Service

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
In my opinion when you get a brute dog like a rottie or a staffy, a hard name would suit, such as....
  1. Bruce
  2. Dave
  3. Bryan
  4. Geoff
  5. Mange
  6. Tyson
rudders i also like Diesel

or mabe a name which isnt usually a dogs name.

1. Harold
  2. Darren
just a few i can think of...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts