Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just brought a blue st and i completly standard could anyone put some pics up of ur blue st's or give me some ideas on good performance mods cheers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have just brought a blue st and i completly standard could anyone put some pics up of ur blue st's or give me some ideas on good performance mods cheers.
Get some stripes on the doors maybe if u dont have them already, would recomend a k and N 57i as its better the the restrictive standard air intake system, and either a milltek flexi pipe or a 4-1 manifold i got the 4-1 manifold and it makes noticable difference cheers
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Gas Auto part Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get some stripes on the doors maybe if u dont have them already, would recomend a k and N 57i as its better the the restrictive standard air intake system, and either a milltek flexi pipe or a 4-1 manifold i got the 4-1 manifold and it makes noticable difference cheers
View attachment 47016
View attachment 47017
[/quote]

nice yeah its got the door strips
i am lookin at the full miltek system yeah would u say a sports cat or de-cat is better. wouldnt mind it to put the odd flame out though

·
Registered
10 Posts
View attachment 47016
View attachment 47017
[/quote]

nice yeah its got the door strips
i am lookin at the full miltek system yeah would u say a sports cat or de-cat is better. wouldnt mind it to put the odd flame out though

[/quote]
not too sure i am going to get a sports cat because i cant be bothered with the hassle of taking the decat off for mot every year dont think theres much difference between them wud get more flames with a decat tho, ive just got to save up the £700 it is for the rest of the system

1 - 11 of 11 Posts