Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

As the title says I'm a "newbie" in waiting as I'm trying to find the right ST.

I have found a really low mileage in red with all the goodies but I don't like the "Viper" stripes. Can they be removed ?

My other alternative is a mint black with heated leather, bluetooth, AC and low mileage.

Thanks in advance and heres hoping within the next 2 weeks

Bev

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hi Guys

I have found a really low mileage in red with all the goodies but I don't like the "Viper" stripes. Can they be removed ?

My other alternative is a mint black with heated leather, bluetooth, AC and low mileage.

Bev
Welcome Bev to the STOC

The stripes can be removed

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hi Guys

Bev
The heated seats and bluetoooth are all very nice addons i wish i had :(

But its all done to your personal choice and no matter what you will love the Fez ST

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome Bev,

The ST stripes can be removed but requires some elbow grease so your aware.

The heated seats are nice added on my mates focus st had them great in the winter. The Fez does have a good heater tho, best I've ever had.

Once your got your baby, join up to the forum as a member so much more available to you.

Hope you get the ST of your dreams and hope to see some pictures in the 2 weeks

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow thanks for the quick reply guys.

It looks like it could be a red one then.

Going to have a look on Sunday. I know I will have to join as my husband is a memeber of the FSTOC and RSOC.

Now my turn.

My intentions will be to get it lowered, remap or similar and I like those Angel Eyes headlamps

He's spent enough lately so my turn. This was his

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Wow thanks for the quick reply guys.

It looks like it could be a red one then.

Going to have a look on Sunday. I know I will have to join as my husband is a memeber of the FSTOC and RSOC.

Now my turn.

My intentions will be to get it lowered, remap or similar and I like those Angel Eyes headlamps

He's spent enough lately so my turn. This was his

Your offically a friend in my book now!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have heated seats in my pre-facelift ST. Can't really say whether I like them or not as I've only had the car for about a month. I've turned them on to make sure they work but they won't be fully tested until the winter comes.

My ST is performance blue with stripes! I thought I would hate them and have them removed but they've kinda grown on me.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Hello and
to the forum Bev.

Red is definitely best, and I say keep the stripes on.

At least give it some time before taking them off. You never know, you might grow to love them. I wouldn't be without mine.

Let us know how you get on and hopefully you can sign up as an Owner Member soon!!

Clare

·
"Fifi LaRoo"
12,307 Posts
Hello and welcome along Bev

Its easy enough to take the stripes off with a hairdryer, some bug & tar remover, bit of a polish and some wax

My other half had an MP350 and I loved that car!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts