Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested there is a video on youtube showing some new products for the Mk8. In the search bar type in 'Maxton design presentation #100' (if anyone knows how to put the link in here that would be great). There is something that lets say grabbed my attention 馃槃, a rear spoiler between the rear lights. One thing i really like is a small lip spoiler on the bonnet near the wipers.

Premium Member
Wow. Theres a lot going on there. Maxton have a good rep (even though i they told me i had to use my own adhesive on their eyebrow covers). What is the bonnet/windshield spoiler it looks cool but I wonder how it fits on? The mid boot spoiler is totally different and I cant tell if i love it or hate it! 馃お馃お馃お馃お馃お

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow. Theres a lot going on there. Maxton have a good rep (even though i they told me i had to use my own adhesive on their eyebrow covers). What is the bonnet/windshield spoiler it looks cool but I wonder how it fits on? The mid boot spoiler is totally different and I cant tell if i love it or hate it! 馃お馃お馃お馃お馃お
That rear spoiler is definitely different 馃槃. I quite like the bit that goes around the front grill/number plate but the only thing i might think about getting is the bonnet lip. None of these parts are on their website yet so i have no idea how much they are. Lovely wheels though, no idea what they are.

Premium Member
That rear spoiler is definitely different 馃槃. I quite like the bit that goes around the front grill/number plate but the only thing i might think about getting is the bonnet lip. None of these parts are on their website yet so i have no idea how much they are. Lovely wheels though, no idea what they are.
lol didnt even see the number plate thing, would look good with a gloss front grill (y)

Registered
Some interesting bits there. Do like that bonnet spoiler thing. Wonder how that fits? Deffo not sure about that low rear spoiler...very mk2 Golf "Zimmer" like.
Not sure about that front splitter either.

Super Moderator
Sure the bonnet lip thing will fit like spoiler lips, either double sided tape or glue.

Premium Member
Japan Racing, I was considering them a few months back 馃憤

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I鈥檓 liking the grill and bonnet thing
They do look nice, definitely tempted by the bonnet thing. TRC have got a new chin lip which i like as well, it would be better for me as i probably wouldn't go for the side skirts, but i do like your TRC splitter.

Premium Member
They do look nice, definitely tempted by the bonnet thing. TRC have got a new chin lip which i like as well, it would be better for me as i probably wouldn't go for the side skirts, but i do like your TRC splitter.
Cheers bud, I鈥檓 chuffed to bits with it, gives the car a lot more presence IMO. I saw the new TRC chin lip and I like that too, it鈥檚 definitely a bit more subtle. The bonnet thing does look good, I think I鈥檒l wait until I see some more pictures though. The grill is a bit marmite I guess, either going to look brilliant or a-bit Halfords鈥

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheers bud, I鈥檓 chuffed to bits with it, gives the car a lot more presence IMO. I saw the new TRC chin lip and I like that too, it鈥檚 definitely a bit more subtle. The bonnet thing does look good, I think I鈥檒l wait until I see some more pictures though. The grill is a bit marmite I guess, either going to look brilliant or a-bit Halfords鈥
I do like the grill but it might be a bit too much. If they just done like the oval part that goes around the standard grill without the bit that goes next to the numberplate i would be tempted..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts