Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people, my name's Nathan.

Have just put a deposit down on my first ST
currently drive a mk6 zs and before that I had a mk4 (both in red). I have now got bored of red, so found an ST in performance blue! I have been looking around here for a couple of months, while I was thinking about what car to get next. I did (rather stupidly) look away from the blue oval but I'm glad I came to my senses haha. Also a member on fiestaownersclub and zsoc but looking forward to meeting people on here and learning more about my ST

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah cool yeah I should be going with a few mates from fiestaownersclub so I'll put my name down on this list as well

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome Nath

Hope to see you about at the meets

Good choice of car, the difference between the ZS is amazing you will not regret. Plus you have the best colour choice

Get some pictures up when you can. Got many plans for it?

Lloydy

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Hi Nathan,
to the forum.

Congratulation on your new car. When do you pick it up?

Make sure you keep an eye on the London & South East regional section for everything going on, and as Westy has said, our next meet is at the Grasshopper pub on 18th June which it looks like you'll be going to, so you can meet some fellow members.

Clare

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you for all the welcomes

Will be picking it up as soon as I sell the zs (hopefully within the next week)

Yes I do have alot of plans already from de-badging to supercharging, but they will take place over a few years.
Will be keeping the ST for a long time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts