Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys

i know i do own an st no more but i d miss her, i have even put a picture of it in my bedroom lol

anyway, if yu saw my last postaboutmy car you will know i have a red astra vxr, loving every moment :D anyway after looking on vxronline i loved the red and black theme so iv been a busy bee and spending lots of money :D.

hope you guys likeee it
. il probs be back with updates, im really getting into this forum crack lolll x

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
That looks brilliant mate! How are you finding the handling etc? Is it a VXR Racing or did you do all that work yourself (Black trims etc)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks brilliant mate! How are you finding the handling etc? Is it a VXR Racing or did you do all that work yourself (Black trims etc)
nah mateee its just a standard vxr and iv just made it look like a racing

back to work on monday but til then i hope i can a few engine mods sorted, ithe driving experience is awesomee pal, so responsive but lvd the way st handled like a go kart hahaaaa

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank guys:), il try and get some more pictures up soon, iv done few more mods

and type R dude, its justthe way i type some times i always do it on my bb, just a habbit now lol

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Prob the nicest astra vxr iv seen. Looking at a 10 plate corsa vxr in ardently blue at the mo, seen one with gloss black wheels

·
Registered
860 Posts
i really don't like the black bumpstrips,
if they were removed or red i reckon it's the best vxr i've seen! i love it. the badge looks nuts, just looks really clean and thought out.

(apart from the black bumpstrips
)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts