Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys nice to see the ST has a good page aswell, i just came from the corsa c scence and am glad i made the change, got a 06 st in blue, already strapped a miltek 421 manifold and system on with a k&n induction kit its staying that way as insurance for a 19 yearold male is a bit high lol

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
aye not far from ayr mate! Sounds like a good spec so far.. milltek and K&N make a nice differece
if you want more power i cant recommend cosworth cams enough also a jamsport 185 map just brings the car alive and...your insurance would never know!
oohh woops im not ment to say that lol!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
hi there bud and welcome to the club

i am from falkirk but i am in stirling a lot seeing my friend scott who has a supercharged fiesta st and i also have a supercharged st so if you see me or him give us a wave

there some really good st in our area so if you need any advice of help fitting anything just ask and i am sure we could help you

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi there bud and welcome to the club

i am from falkirk but i am in stirling a lot seeing my friend scott who has a supercharged fiesta st and i also have a supercharged st so if you see me or him give us a wave

there some really good st in our area so if you need any advice of help fitting anything just ask and i am sure we could help you
seen it? seen it plenty of times mate, its mental! been up the falkirk cruise and stirling cruise too (whats left of it) cheers guys

·
Registered
813 Posts
Welcome mate! Good to see another Scottish member! Good spec! And cams n a re-map is the way forward, I'm cammed at the moment just need my ds unlocked!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts