Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just bought myself a late '07 Performance Blue ST today. I'll be collecting from the dealer on Monday (hopefully, if it's ready)
I'm changing from an Ibiza FR TDI and really I'm looking forward to getting it. I'll be using this forum for all the hints and help that I'm sure you guys have to share.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Hello and welcome mate good to see another NI member if you ever need to know anything about the club and what we are doing in Norn Iron drop me a pm or take a look in the Northern Ireland section.

Causeway Coast Ford fair is on the 5th of June and im intending on having a stand i hope you can make it to show of the new wheels.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Good to see another NI member, check out the NI section!

I've a few things for sale in the classified thread so get modifying

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all of you for the welcome.
Ford Fair is definitely on the agenda if I'm not working, as is a (short?) list of mods.
Roll on Monday or Tuesday when I actually collect it and get it home.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Happy days mate it seems to drag in that wait on it getting ready but well worth it when you take off home in it lol

You getting the one from lindsays in Craigavon or Newtownards road?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Happy days mate it seems to drag in that wait on it getting ready but well worth it when you take off home in it lol

You getting the one from lindsays in Craigavon or Newtownards road?
The one from Lindsays, should hopefully be ready Monday or Tuesday

G

·
hi geoff great to see a new addition to N.I. FIESTASTOC if you need any help on anything to do with the car whatsoever i can help but most of the guys are well tuned in tbh on here. Hope to see you at ford fair.
If there are any mods you need you could potentially find them in the n.i classifieds section.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers lads, I've been using a Seat forum for years, with the Ibiza, so I know I'll be using this a lot for hints and as a way to avoid paying the dealer for stuff I can do myself.
I'll definitely try and get up to Ford Fair if I'm not working.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I picked the car up today from Lindsays, and went for a drive for most of the afternoon. My verdict? Love it.
Then went to my mates and we de-striped it, buffed it and gave it a coat of polish.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts