Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just wrote of my old car (mk5 zetec-s) and am looking to upgrade to a st! So wanted st must have Sony head unit and must have mileage below 50000, cash waiting ;)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
along fella, there is always plenty up for sale and if mileage is your only criteria you should be able to find a decent one.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers, yer just mileage and stereo ;) up 2 now. After one a bit sharpish as misses is not loving driving me around!

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Welcome!

Grab an ST under 50k with good history

Don't bother with the Sony Gen headunit.

Ebay one later for £100+

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome along. Sorry to hear about your write off. But at least you can now upgrade
as others have said look for one with less the 50K if you can find one you will be onto a winner
you will definitely enjoy it once you get one mate!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers I've found a st500 it's pushing the budget a bit, but I like it! If I knew how to use this site properly I would post pics of my old car

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bugger it already sold, does anybody now of a guide on how to swap from a 6006dc stereo with aux port to a Sony stereo keeping the use of the aux port

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bugger it already sold, does anybody now of a guide on how to swap from a 6006dc stereo with aux port to a Sony stereo keeping the use of the aux port
Hi mate, I have a 56 plate silver ST for sale in Loughborough if you're interested. 47k miles, FSH, full leathers, heated front seats, well looked after, unmodified and unabused.

Let me know if you're interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts