Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just recently got up and running on the site.had my ST for a few month now and its more or less standard apart from k57i induction kit,any 1 out there give me any ideas towards some tasteful mods. Thanks

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Hey mate welcome to the site, hopw you enjoy it on here.

I would recommened a full exhuast system as u will love the noise and all the pops and bangs:)

Cheers

Jonse

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey jonse mate,a was toying with the idea of a full exhaust system,what would u recomend? and would it i have to get a remap also? thanks for the help

lewi

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Hello and welcome t the club

Ans is no you dont have to get a re-map .
Another mod eibach pro lowering springs , gives it a better stance
or coilovers if you can afford more.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello and welcome t the club

Ans is no you dont have to get a re-map .
Another mod eibach pro lowering springs , gives it a better stance
or coilovers if you can afford more.
hi mate
what sort of gains would i get if i was to put the full exhaust system plus manifold and did get a remap? thanks for help.

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Hi Lewis

I have a full Milltek system 4-2-1 race manifold, Hifow sports cat , cat back non resonated ,Mountune CAIS,60mm throttle body,and AmD Re - map

I am running 179 bhp 159lbs tourque.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Lewis

I have a full Milltek system 4-2-1 race manifold, Hifow sports cat , cat back non resonated ,Mountune CAIS,60mm throttle body,and AmD Re - map

I am running 179 bhp 159lbs tourque.
cheers for tht mate. iam deffo looking to buy the full milltek system,and re-map. where about did you get the throttle body from? and how much.thanks mate.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
welcome

mod wise you want,

K&N 57i
full exhaust,miltke rasy,mongoose/piper deep tone...all good systems although i dont like rasy..i have a big bore miltek and thats deep.
eibach springs
12.5mm spacers
300mm brake upgrade is cheap and good..
60mm tb aint a bad choice if being re mapped.

enjoy the club

lee

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi and welcome to the club

Best mod ever imo is a front upper strut brace really makes so much in the corners
only £100

I would go for the 165/185 Mountune kit, you'll hear lots of love for Mountune with your stay on here.

Enjoy the car mate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts