Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to sticking these on along with my pressed plates, after having them lying in my boot for weeks!

I definately like the side stripes, but im really undecided about the bonnet decal, I just think its a bit much! I did like the naked look so I'm still undecided! however I'm considering either a black or carbon roof possibly. Also plan to get smoked side indicators and wind deflectors. let me know what you think! cheers

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all the comments guys!
definately happy with how it stands now, the alloys and vinyls just went on within the week so its completely transformed the car! smoked side repeaters are definately on the shopping list! pressed plates are only just on, but they are road legal ones, it all depends where you buy them from, the font has to be a particular size and spaces between letters etc, but hopefully shudnt have any bother!

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Looks real smart that. Get your headlights done in black too and it'll really set the front end off I reckon

·
Registered
41 Posts
thanks for all the comments guys!
definately happy with how it stands now, the alloys and vinyls just went on within the week so its completely transformed the car! smoked side repeaters are definately on the shopping list! pressed plates are only just on, but they are road legal ones, it all depends where you buy them from, the font has to be a particular size and spaces between letters etc, but hopefully shudnt have any bother!
Yea cars looking real sweet!

Where did you get your plates? found some on ebay that say they are legal but dont know weather to trust them, lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers fella, yea thats where I got them - lets hope theyre road legal! lol I think its demon plates is another good place to get them from, but they are v expensive, and you have to send off documents!

·
Registered
41 Posts
cheers fella, yea thats where I got them - lets hope theyre road legal! lol I think its demon plates is another good place to get them from, but they are v expensive, and you have to send off documents!
Thats the bit i cant be ***** with sending off docs, asking for trouble, lol

Do you know the sellers name cos some on there dont look as good as yours

·
"Fifi LaRoo"
12,307 Posts
Lovely looking car. I'm not a fan of the splitter and black plastics persay but the dark wheels and (almost) nakedness make me want to totally desticker mine

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lovely looking car. I'm not a fan of the splitter and black plastics persay but the dark wheels and (almost) nakedness make me want to totally desticker mine
cheers pinkrinse! I love my plastics and splitter!!!
but each to thier own! lol

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Looking good, and the RS reps really suit it. dont get the smoked light IMO it will ruin it and they look cheap.

Les

1 - 20 of 20 Posts