Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
well guys I came across a cracking deal which I couldnt pass up. A set of mk2 focus RS replica alloys, basically brand new with tyres, for £280!!!! not bad eh??
anyways 1 of the alloys has been badly kirbed, and I'm gonna have to refurb it, so I need some help on whether or not to go all out and refurb them in panther black or just touch this one up! I always wanted black wheels but have kind of come round to silver!
heres my car as it stands... give your opinions!!

this is the kirbed alloy... the rest are pristine!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone?? lol I really want to get started on refurbing and get them on the car asap! cheers!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Up to yourself mate they are great set of wheel must say and you kept that quiet lol.

If they where mine they would be panther black

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers mate, decided to go with panther black in the end, all wheels are sanded and prepped so I'm just waiting on etch primer to arrive then painting will begin! I'll post pics as I go , aiming to have them done in a week or so so they're on for the Ni ford fair!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol same here!! It's been a hefty price to pay for paint etc!!!! Can't wait to get them done!!

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
There's a company on Ebay that sell them and so does Auto Alloy's
What offset are they..?

Get them done Panther Black & Bolt them on.Make sure to update this when you do

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
will do mate! just waiting on primer to arrive tomorrow hopefully the painting will begin! cant wait! theyre et40

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well after a long weekend of prepping and sanding around work hours, the wheels where finally ready for a coat of primer, this is how they stand now, and I've realised how long it's gona take but still trying my best to have them done for ford fair on the 5th of June!! Just need another coat and sanding, then ready for panther black!

A few small imperfections but will get sanded down!

·
Registered
50 Posts
good job! what centres you putting on? blue ford just? think they will look really well with your other black glossy plastics! are you just rattle canning the black finish, or spray gun?

dont fancy loaning out your std wheels so i can get mine done!!
haha

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers phil, can't wait to get them on! just rattle canning them, youd be surprised how many people you pay to do your wheels will use cans for parts of it! FinnIsh should be good, lacquer is the only thing worrying me! My standard alloys have baldy tyres on the back, but well see, might be able to arrange sumthin!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Comming along well conor i have been meaning to get mine sorted but been in bed ill since the last i seen you its really grim

1 - 20 of 57 Posts