Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey chaps. Just picked up my Pre Facelift Fiesta ST (Frozen White) on Saturday, already done a few hundred miles in it and can honestly say. I wasnt expecting the car to be as much fun or as comfortable as it is. I've previousley owned a Mondeo ST Tdci and this is by far (IMO) a much better car. Its so much more fun and i bloody well love it.
However white is definately a bad colour for keeping clean, but wash, waxed and superguarded it today.....lol. So that should keeping it gleeming at least for a little while.
Will be keeping an eye out on here, for the do's, don'ts, how to's, etc. Not going to mess too much with the car, firm believer in if its not broke dont fix it.... lol. But will be looking at what overs have done. And you never know if it works for them..... it might just work for me.
Possibly looking at the following tho however (more of a visual cahnge than anything)....
- 18" Focus RS Alloys (depends if they fit, need to investigate, my brother has a set going....) / If not will re coat the current alloys (looking a bit hacky unfortunately)
- Black roof, wing mirrors, an ST decals down the sides
- Window tints (for the little one)

Will upload some pics as soon as i can, hope to speak, meet with some of you sometime.

Cheers

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
congrats on the new car matey. you dont get many frozen white, pre-facelift in the uk.

that recaro looks good in the back as well!

·
Registered
107 Posts
another cumbrian to the owners club, good to see!! i need to sort my life out and get some pics up. you should come on the north west meet/ drive on 26th june which goes over kirkstone pass etc to keswick!! there is a thread on the north west section! nice car, matty

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
another cumbrian to the owners club, good to see!! i need to sort my life out and get some pics up. you should come on the north west meet/ drive on 26th june which goes over kirkstone pass etc to keswick!! there is a thread on the north west section! nice car, matty
I would love to come on the meet. But i'm off on my hols on thursday to get married and the 26th is the day after my wedding reception. So i might be struggling to make, otherwise i would defo have come along.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I would love to come on the meet. But i'm off on my hols on thursday to get married and the 26th is the day after my wedding reception. So i might be struggling to make, otherwise i would defo have come along.
[/quote]

So you were in the Lane Shopping centre in Carlisle today doing some Holiday shopping then

1 - 6 of 6 Posts