Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am Daz, and live near Huddersfield in West Yorkshire, and work for West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service as a Crew Manager.

I Picked up my Fiesta ST last Friday and joined the FSTOC this week. The car is a 55 plate in Red with Full Black Leather interior. 2 owners prior to me with 18,000 miles and Full Ford Service History.
It is my first ever Ford and I am well happy with it.

I spent all weekend cleaning it (Not that it needed it) including a Meguires Clay Bar treatment and the 3 Stage polish job. Looks fantastic now. I already have a set of Eibach 30mm lowering springs in the garage waiting to go on. Just picked up my stripes for the bottom of the doors, Not having the usual white I have gone for a Mettalic Silver Grey just to be different. I am considering a Cat back Stainless exhuast too, but not sure which one to go for at the moment........any suggestions?

Should have my Private Plate on it in the next week or so, and I have got the plates made up already with the Ford and ST Logos on.

I will post some pics when I get the chance

Great site by the way, I have found out loads of stuff I needed to know already

Cheers

Daz Sturge

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Hiya Daz and welcome to the club, good to have another West Yorkshire member on board!
Where abouts near Hudds are you? I'll have to keep an eye out for you!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Hi Daz,
good choice of colour if i do say so myself, will hopfully see you at a meet of sorts at some point.
you will get alot of opions on the exhaust front. personally i prefer my mongoose but other members like the miltek system. think you have to hear them to make your mind up realy.
Jamie

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hiya Daz and welcome to the club, good to have another West Yorkshire member on board!
Where abouts near Hudds are you? I'll have to keep an eye out for you!
Hi,

I live in Mirfield and work in Dewsbury. Since buying the car I have kept an eye out for others on the road near me and I have to say there aren't too many ST's around here at the moment.

I have got 2 FSTOC stickeres on the way to me so keep a look out.

Daz

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hi mate.
Theres a few of us in West Yorkshire now. Keep an eye of for a Perf Blue 05 ST with silver stripes and Low to the ground. That will be me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts